Small white beings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small white beings

My friend was curious and asked me to see if anyone knew what she was seeing.

1 week before each time she found out she was pregnant she was sitting on her bed. She would see a pale or white creature appear and scurry across the room under the bed, she then would check and nothing would be there. But 1 week later each time this happened she found out she was pregnant. What might this be?

Re: Small white beings

That's interesting. Is this the only description she is able to provide or can she give more detail? I would assume that it was some kind of protective or household spirit. I don't know why it would be connected with her pregnancy specifically.

Comment

Its hard to tell what that might be because you can give a proper description as she can do it which can give us enough clue to determine what she was seeing.
      No sig for you.

Comment

She told me that they crawled so fast it was hard to tell but they looked like small white glowing children of sorts. Thats all she could tell me. I looked through all my books for something in relation to them but found nothing : / she said she can't tell me more because thats all she saw.

Comment

I've heard of certain kinds of faeries being visible to pregnant women. Perhaps they are something like that.

Comment

The Kemetic Guardian of Children is short but I don't recall if he was pale white.

Comment

Working...
            X