This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I know I'm an adult when...

i knew i was an adult when my 16 year old niece came over and had Juicy embroidered on the butt of the tightest pair of jeans in existence, and i made her take them off...

Comment

I know I'm an adult when I'm excited I get to go shopping tomorrow. For body wash, for glasses. For old people things.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        I know I'm an adult when I'm excited I get to go shopping tomorrow. For body wash, for glasses. For old people things.
        Odd as it may sound... I would SO love to go shopping with you!!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
          Odd as it may sound... I would SO love to go shopping with you!!!
          You might get bored. I would stare at every body wash and contemplate my $3 purchase. It's hard for me to part with my monies! Plus in the make up aisle I stare at every single shade of taupe. I want to look like I have no make up on and just wake up fab with moist taupe and tan lip liner. It's ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

You might get bored. I would stare at every body wash and contemplate my $3 purchase. It's hard for me to part with my monies! Plus in the make up aisle I stare at every single shade of taupe. I want to look like I have no make up on and just wake up fab with moist taupe and tan lip liner. It's ridiculous!
            I would love this. I always feel rushed make up etc shopping, and so just get the same thing. I want to spend 10 hours working it out.
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I kinda knew I was an adult when someone offered me a toke on a joint,and I said no thanks just not into that anymore....(or was it the "I have work in the morning")
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I know I'm an adult when I spend my morning making sure I got reimbursed for an unauthorized service, returning a $2.88 kitchen thing and re-evaluating our monthly budget with the spend-happy husband so we can meet our long-term goals of going home.

I really hate money... It gives me migraines.

Comment

Money is horrible.

Comment

I'm excited about going to bed at 7pm.

Comment

When I organize a trip to the north for several days without anybody except myself and two friends.
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

The highlight of my weekend is cleaning a closet and taking a nap...
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

When summer ceased to be a good thing.
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                            The highlight of my weekend is cleaning a closet and taking a nap...
                            Yeah? I'm excited I have Sunday off today. It's laundry day!

Comment

When watching football sounds fun.

Comment

When I act more mature than people twice my age. It happens a lot, believe it or not

Comment

Working...
                                X