What do these dreams mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do these dreams mean?

Like the title says, what do these three dreams mean? This time, it doesn't seem to be as much about protection- All three dreams mainly took place in houses. I did hear that the house represents your inner self, but I would at least like some more detailed interpretations than that. In all three of the dreams, the houses were strong.

Anyhow, here's the first dream:

Me, my family, and my friend (I have no idea how my friend got there, considering that she's from another country- but honestly, it did feel like that she was part of the family) were in this weird house. We were all standing in the living room, which had wood floors that were painted solid black, and the walls were white. In terms of the walls and doors, it was actually arranged the same way as my grandmother's house, but it wasn't her house. Anyhow, the room was empty, but it had boxes along the walls that had yet to be unpacked from moving in. All of a sudden, three men broke into the house. Soon enough, we were fighting to defend ourselves. While the whole thing was happening, though, I had snuck into the master bedroom with my friend. I went there as quietly as I most possibly could, and then I made my friend hide in the closet. As I was getting ready to close the door to the closet, I whispered "Stay here, and don't make a sound". Soon, I tried closing the door as gently and as quietly as I could. The door made a little noise as it shut, but luckily, nobody else except me and my friend had heard it. Soon, I went out of the master bedroom to go and defend my family, even if it would mean risking either getting a serious injury, or maybe even dying.

I remember that I had come up to one of the men from behind, ready to do a surprise attack on him. But before I knew it, he had grabbed me by the arm, and quickly pinned me to the ground. I struggled to get out of his grasp, but it was no use- He was too strong. He soon lifted his left arm with his hand clenched into a fist. I knew that he was about to punch me in the stomach. Right when I prepared to be seriously injured, the man soon got off of me. All three men were leaving. They gave us a chance to move out of the house that day. If we didn't, then they were going to come back and try to kill us. Soon, they left. Taking heed of their warning, we soon got our things, and we got my friend out of the closet (luckily, the men never found her). All we had to look for then were our cars (my family usually has two cars).

At one point, while we were still looking for the cars, we were out in the front yard. As we were walking out in the front yard to look for the cars, though, some men had been sitting in a parked car in front of the house (they weren't the same men who tried to kill us). They stared and stared at us with hostility in their eyes. As we had walked on further, they drove their car in the direction we were going, at the speed we were going, as if they were stalking us. Before we knew it, soon, the dream switched back to being in the house.

I had soon found one of the cars (which, ironically, is the same car we already sold in real life). However, instead of driving off with that car, Mom continued to look for the other car. I remember asking "Why don't we just take the Honda, or just get a rental car?". I don't remember if anything happened after that.

In the second dream, my family was driving in the Texas hillcountry (which we almost never go to). My friend wasn't there this time. Anyhow, soon, we came upon a really steep hill. Dad soon started to drive up the hill, which was quite a challenge to get up, but luckily, we did make it to the top. On top of the hill, was an old but strong house. It looked sort of like a log cabin on the outside. Anyhow, we parked the car, and went to the front door to be let in. Soon, we were let into the house. As we entered the living room, I had noticed that three people had lived in the house- A mother and her two daughters. One daughter was younger, and was around 5 or 6. The other daughter was a teenager who was about my age. Apparently, it felt like they were friends of the family, even though we had not met them in real life.

I settled myself onto a chair, and looked around the living room. On a wall, I saw a green tapestry with black-colored symbols on it. I had recognized that one of the symbols represented the Horned God, while the other was a crescent moon. "So they're Pagan too," I thought. I scanned around the living room some more, only to find that I was recognizing it more and more by the minute. Soon, I said "I remember coming here when I was little". I don't remember much else for that particular part, except that the mother smiled and nodded.

The younger daughter had been standing in front of alot of shelves- Each filled with either smaller toys, or something. She had been looking for a bigger toy to play with- Particularly a Tiger. I remember that I tried to help her find a bigger toy on the shelf. Soon, I found a small, plush Tiger, but she didn't seem to want it, since it wasn't really big like she wanted it to be.

As for the teenage daughter, she kept going in and out of the hallway that was behind from where I was sitting. Apparently, something was disturbing her. I had gotten the impression that she was pretty emotional. She kept going out into the hallway to listen in on what was going on, and then she would frustratedly go back to her room. I tried to look back on my memories, trying to remember if I had seen her when I apparently visited when I was little. I thought that I was able to get at least some memories, but it was very faint. Not too long afterwards, I got up and went into the hallway, and stood in front of her room. I did something, or at least said something to her that must've made her feel better, because soon, she really hugged me. I usually don't like hugs, but this one, I was actually very comfortable with. She gave me 3 or 4 big, long hugs, and for like the first time in forever, I actually hugged her back. I could've stayed there all day, except that I couldn't, since soon the dream switched off to a different part.

Soon, I was back in the living room, and suddenly, two men with guns had broken into the house. "EVERYBODY GET DOWN TO THE GROUND!!", they yelled. Everyone did get down to the ground, including myself. However, somehow, I just wasn't going to let this happen. Somehow, I was able to call for help. And because I was able to call for help, one of the men tried shooting me. But instead of the bullet going through me and hurting me, it just launched me forward, closer to a big window. A few minutes later, help arrived. It wasn't police, though. Instead, it was a small group of people. I don't remember much about them, except that there was a woman there who was very strong in nature (I'm not talking just physically). While she was off dealing with the men, I broke the big window, and made a hole big enough for everyone to escape. Luckily, no one was hurt, and everyone got out just fine.

Across the street, they were having a barbecue to celebrate. I did go across the street and sat at one of the wood picnic tables there, but I didn't eat any of the food, although it looked good. The next thing I know, how the dream ended was that me and my family were getting ready to leave the house, and were saying our goodbyes.

Finally, the third dream. Unlike the other two dreams, this one didn't involve any break-ins. In this dream, I was inside a house. I started off in a narrow hallway, which had wood floors. It was quite an old house, but it was in strong condition. The main thing I remember about the house is that something about it had compelled me to explore it. I remember, as I was exploring it, I came across a room. Upon entering the room, there had been quite alot in here. Like in the first house I dreamt about, the wood floor in this particular room was painted black, and the walls were white. However, this room was much smaller, and not arranged in nearly the same way as my grandmother's house. In the middle of the room, was a rug with a wood table and some chairs sitting on top of it. Against the walls around the room, there were boxes, some stacked onto another. There had also been shelves on the walls. On the shelves, there had been alot of papers, and maybe a few smaller boxes. It looked like it had been that way for a little while. Even though I would normally shrug off rooms like that, something about this one interested me, and I really wanted to explore it further. But before I could, Mom had called me and told me to get my shoes on. Frustrated, I did put my shoes on, and I felt a little pressured. I don't remember if we asked where we were going, but I do remember that, as we were going out the door, that's when the dream ended.

What do you think any of these could mean? Thanks for your help, and Blessed Be! )O(
Working...
X