Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very disturbing...

This is so icky...

Incest 'Cult' Uncovered In Australia: Appalling Saga Of Depraved Child Abuse Revealed
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: very disturbing...

Well Corbin... thank you for my early morning barf... .... ... Nope don't wanna say anything else... WTF can you say?
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I have no proof but I'm certain this goes on around here, too.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'm with M on this one... I don't feel like there is more to say than :wtf: I mean really, the adults, allowing this to happen...the health issues...underage sexual activities of all sort....i seriously don't even know where to start!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
          Well Corbin... thank you for my early morning barf... .... ... Nope don't wanna say anything else... WTF can you say?
          If I can make Maria de Luna barf in the morning, I know my work here is done.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Awful.

Sickening, too. Ugh, just. . . ugh.
            Blog: http://thestarsafire.tumblr.com

Kuchi wa wazawai no moto (the mouth is the origin of disasters)

Comment

Oh, Uh, Oh.

Wow.
              White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
              sigpic
              In Days of yore,
              From Britain's shore
              Wolfe the dauntless hero came
              And planted firm Britannia's flag
              On Canada's fair domain.
              Here may it wave,
              Our boast, our pride
              And joined in love together,
              The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
              The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

I'm just going to go cry deeply in the bathroom, because it's the only thing that makes sense anymore.

Seriously, ick. Those children are going to have so much to contend with, and it's not even their fault :/ It's not fair that they should have to carry such a heavy psychological, sexual burden like that.

Comment

I don't mean to come in here and shit all over this but MOST of child abuse falls into the category of incest so I am enraged, but not at all shocked. Much of it goes unreported because of the confusing emotional bonds that exist inherently between family members and the desire not to disrupt or draw attention. I did my senior project on the quiet frequency of incest and have been a loudmouth about its prevalence in our society ever since. Just because we don't hear about it means NOTHING: girls are afraid and boys are ashamed (I am not trying to make sweeping generalizations but my research points to this as the majority). If there are younger siblings then the older one(s) often try to take on more abuse so that the younger ones don't suffer so, causing an ugly resentment towards the elder when the reasoning backfires or fails.

THESE kids probably didn't have much chance -- lousy gene pool plus brainwashing. Awesome.

Also, I am first generation of not being beaten and sexually abused incessantly so I got to see firsthand how the entire family suffers, how adults cope with the memories, and how it affects the person as an adult/in parenthood.
                  No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                    I don't mean to come in here and shit all over this but MOST of child abuse falls into the category of incest so I am enraged, but not at all shocked. Much of it goes unreported because of the confusing emotional bonds that exist inherently between family members and the desire not to disrupt or draw attention. I did my senior project on the quiet frequency of incest and have been a loudmouth about its prevalence in our society ever since. Just because we don't hear about it means NOTHING: girls are afraid and boys are ashamed (I am not trying to make sweeping generalizations but my research points to this as the majority). If there are younger siblings then the older one(s) often try to take on more abuse so that the younger ones don't suffer so, causing an ugly resentment towards the elder when the reasoning backfires or fails.

THESE kids probably didn't have much chance -- lousy gene pool plus brainwashing. Awesome.

Also, I am first generation of not being beaten and sexually abused incessantly so I got to see firsthand how the entire family suffers, how adults cope with the memories, and how it affects the person as an adult/in parenthood.
                    That was heavy. Thanks for your insight into this issue.

Comment

I can't even read this...since once I was told I was a bigot because I said incest was wrong.

Comment

Well, I forced myself to read this - even read through the original legal report... and what I do find incredibly disturbing here is that so much of the 'evidence' was opinion and hearsay. No doubt something really horrible was going on, but - I don't know - I have a feeling that something else is not quite right, either. I mean, carers observing someone 'masturbating in the shower ' don't these children deserve any privacy at all now? And condemning people for not having their children vaccinated isn't proof of incest either...

I just get this feeling that certain things have been hyped up somewhere and by some people... there was plenty of material there, but somewhere along the way I think someone one day is going to shed new light on this.

But not me. My head is fried.
                        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
                        X