This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You couldn't make it up thread....

Sometimes I come across stories that are just so bizarre I want to share them if only to make sure I didn't imagine them. The purpose of this thread is so that you too, can share the mad, wacky and downright strange.

So, for starters, how's this:

Oh, and here's another:
    Police searched his home and found women’s clothing including 360 pairs of knickers and containers of liquid sludge
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Re: You couldn't make it up thread....

So a bear was zooming down the road one day...

Also, those two are pretty weird.

Comment

Ooooookay then o.o *edges away carefully*
      "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

A sure sign of the end times... snow in Cairo...

I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
        Clan of my Clan
        Kin of my Kin
        Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
        And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Fox news pundits had a debate over people wanting Santa to be black and not stay white. And that Jesus was a white man too. So...John Stewart broke it down for us. I died.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Anyone working in the service industries might want to try this French idea....
            Sign outside Côte d'Azur establishment lists price of coffee as €7 but 'Bonjour, un café, s'il vous plaît' costs only €1.40

(Note: the link has a glaring error... it means polite customers, not police customers. I think )

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              Fox news pundits had a debate over people wanting Santa to be black and not stay white. And that Jesus was a white man too. So...John Stewart broke it down for us. I died.
              Wow. Just wow. Another reminder why I don't watch the news.
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                Can't get this to play, alas... apparently the uploader has closed their YouTube account.
                Now thereby MUST hang a tale....

Comment

*POUT* can't see the vid.

Comment

Not making this up.

Nobel prize winner's army kills 15 civilians on their way to a wedding. This is most definitely NOT a terrorist attack.

Source: (Reuters) - Fifteen people on their way to a wedding in Yemen were killed in an air strike after their party was mistaken for an al Qaeda convoy, local security officials said on Thursday.
                    [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                      Not making this up.
                      Wish I could say I was surprised, but I'm really not.

Comment

It isn't news, but I saw something I never could've imagined a couple months ago.

I was sitting in my car before work (about 2:45 am). There were a couple people leaf blowing the parking lot. As I was about to get out of my car and go in, I saw something move behind me. Turned around and one of the guys was riding around the parking lot on a skateboard propelling himself with his leaf blower.

It was weird and awesome and something you will only ever see once if you're even that lucky. I wish I could've caught it on film.

Comment

"Affluenza" sounds more like a common case of being a spoiled, rich asshole.

Comment

I have never been cursed with Affluenza,such a shame. Oh the horror,to be so rich that you can't be blamed for anything.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

here's a little gem...
                              Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

I mean honestly... since when is giving away mince pies classed as threatening behaviour ?

Comment

Working...
                              X