Merry meet from the buckle of the bible belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry meet from the buckle of the bible belt

Greetings and Merry meet everyone from the little town of Spiro,Oklahoma.
    Long time Wiccan, traditionally trained in an obscure tradition. :-) It's Wicca as practiced by the First Temple of the Craft of W.I.C.A. in Chicago "I call it First Temple tradition" which is an offshoot of the Calmut temple of the Pagan way, which of course is an offshoot of Gardnerian.
    My teachers trained in the First Temple many decades ago. My formal training "after a dozen years as a solitary" was in a coven in Arkansas in the early 90's.

Blessed be
    and May the hands of the Lady and Lord be upon you

Re: Merry meet from the buckle of the bible belt

Welcome to PaganForum Nightsonge Nice to meet you!

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightsonge View Post
        Greetings and Merry meet everyone from the little town of Spiro,Oklahoma.
        Long time Wiccan, traditionally trained in an obscure tradition. :-) It's Wicca as practiced by the First Temple of the Craft of W.I.C.A. in Chicago "I call it First Temple tradition" which is an offshoot of the Calmut temple of the Pagan way, which of course is an offshoot of Gardnerian.
        My teachers trained in the First Temple many decades ago. My formal training "after a dozen years as a solitary" was in a coven in Arkansas in the early 90's.

Blessed be
        and May the hands of the Lady and Lord be upon you
        Howdy and welcome, neighbor! Been to Spiro several times to visit the Mounds.
        I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
        Clan of my Clan
        Kin of my Kin
        Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
        And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the forum hon.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

welcome
              Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

Working...
              X