My eyes open to new senses sight and experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My eyes open to new senses sight and experience

I am new to this forum, I am new to this world of connection with underlying energies, spirits and senses. I am looking for understanding and direction. Please bare with me... A quick background, I am a 44 year old man, I have always been fascinated with occult and always had my own personal spiritual beliefs that would be described as new age, I suppose. For the most part I have lived a life of fairly typical rational but open-minded thinking. Several years ago now, after separating from my wife i became involved with a woman who introduced me to a world in which spirits were in constant contact and I began to be sensitive to certain activities that she experienced. None of this was shocking to me but new at the time. The relationship ran its course and after which my mind was opened to concepts that very new to me. I would speak the universe, ask for things and I would see everyday occurrences different than my friends, I would see signs and seek to understand there meanings. One such very emotional event was telling the universe I was ready for my other and describing what she might be like and the goodness I would return to this person and visualizing what that meant and the unity I could share with this person. A few days later I met a wonderful and intriguing woman by chance online and we began to message. Everything I was going through made perfect sense to her and it was revealed that she was a sensitive and clairvoyant and had always seen and been approached by spirits. We bonded and began a wonderful relationship, everything I had hoped for. I was opened even further to the possibilities of my new understanding of the world and its workings. We shared some very powerful experiences and I have begun to be sensitive to what us layman would call paranormal events? We also had to go separate ways. I remain good friends with both of these wonderful women. In a friendly teasing way I sometimes will refer to them as my dark and white witch. As one of my friends is dark haired, exotic features and dark eyes. My other friend is a fair skinned ginger with deep blue eyes. Neither are practicing pagans, wiccans or whatnot and do not have much more understanding than myself as to why they experience what they do. A few curious things, they both call themselves gypsies in a tongue and cheek way. My mother revealed to me recently that we had romani blood.

Okay, so that was long-winded... The point I am trying to get, my question to is probably far too vague. Are these understandings and senses open to all of us but recessive and awaiting discovery? Are there any thoughts of lineage to peoples that are more sensitive and open through history? Um, what does it all mean? ha! Any insights into any of this, recommended reading, a primer on the subject, any opinions are greatly appreciated. Am I in the wrong place? I have been writing about my experiences but I am hungry for some actual wisdom to build upon not just my personal thoughts.

Thanks in Advance
    D
Working...
X