Yuletide Blessings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuletide Blessings!

Since I'm going to be at work tomorrow, I thought I would start the thread a little early.

Many blessings on this eve of the winter solstice!

(what are your guys' plans?)

Mostly art.

Re: Yuletide Blessings!

WHOOO-HOOO!

Happy Yule everybody!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I'm going to be stuck at work even though I requested the night off. But it's okay, cause my favorite manager is pagan as well and she's stuck there that night too, so I'm staying over and we're gunna celebrate together ^_^
      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
      sigpic

Comment

It's summer solstice here and it's already the 21st... shortly I'll be heading off to my work Christmas Party at TGIFridays... American style food and cocktails

Not the typical way to celebrate a solstice, but hey...

Comment

HAPPY YUUUULE EVERYONE !!!

*hugs*

Comment

Happy happy Yule :bounce:

Comment

I'll be working during the afternoon, but when I return home I'll be doing a solitary ritual in the Wiccan style and practice. My fiancee is off on a camping trip with some friends, celebrating Yule as well. I'd have gone, but, well, work.

Comment

God Jul til alle!
                I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
                Tribe of my Tribe
                Clan of my Clan
                Kin of my Kin
                Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Blessed Yule, everyone. Not sure how I'll celebrate. I already got the devotions and offerings finished, so tomorrow I guess I'll just order a pizza and that will be feast.
                  "As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer, The Iliad

Comment

Merry Yule

Comment

Glad Jul.

I just got back from a midnight walk/silent reflection on the year and what lies ahead. Now I'm bumming around until sunrise when I'm really just going to say "Hooray!" and then be miserable for the rest of the morning before I go to sleep early anyway for work Monday morning.

Comment

Hope everyone had a fantastic day yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                        X