X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions, problems, issues, etc...Post 'em here

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
    So I go to my profile and from there go to my albums. I was trying to add photos to "my crazy life" album. When I'm in said album on the left side are 3 links: Upload photos, Edit album, and Edit photos. When I click on upload photo instead of getting the pop up screen that you have showing Duce I automatically get a pop up window that says my file I'm trying to upload exceeds my size limit.

Alright Boss.

- - - Updated - - -

And its a negative ghost writer...
    Exact same error message?
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I did the same thing you did and uploaded an image to my album with no problems. Are you making sure you are within the maximum allowed size per file type? It shows it in the box when you scroll down like this:
      pf.jpg
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

alright, I've upped your available space several fold. Try again, if this doesn't get you at least to a new error then space isn't the problem or I'm looking at the wrong setting. If it is the problem then the admins are gonna need to look at what the space limits should be because I'm not leaving the amount I allowed for without confirmation from Juni and Thal.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

If you need to alter pics for size or other attributes Irfanview is a very good free program for working with pics.

http://www.irfanview.com/

It will convert from Gif to png and many other formats as well.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            I did the same thing you did and uploaded an image to my album with no problems. Are you making sure you are within the maximum allowed size per file type? It shows it in the box when you scroll down like this:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]4157[/ATTACH]
            I wasn't getting that window at all Duce just the error message. I would click the link and it would go straight to an error message. MO I can now get that window to open and choose a file to attach but it still says file is too large. So progress! On my "manage attachment" window that now pops up on the right side where it shows how much space we have available it says I am at 3.08 MB of 1.0 MB and I am trying to delete files to see if that helps but it shows every picture I have put up on PF not just the ones in the album. Sorry this has been such a hassle.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized that there is a message on the manage attachment window that says "uploads not utilized within one hour will be deleted." Mine have never deleted.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

If I block someone, can I be with the same person in chat? I mean do the forum functions allow that? Or is there a restriction?
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

No, chat is a separate entity from forum functions. If you block someone on the forum it does not apply to the chat, since chat isn't provided by vBulletin.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Taken into attention, thanks.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I was locked out of forum after forgetting my password and the forgot my password thingy would not send me a new password, or anything for that matter. also the random question forgot how to spell mirror and thinks its 2014...
                    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                      I was locked out of forum after forgetting my password and the forgot my password thingy would not send me a new password, or anything for that matter. also the random question forgot how to spell mirror and thinks its 2014...
                      There was a post on this issue not too long ago. I guess there's an issue with that system and the automated e-mails. Everybody has to manually e-mail support to ask for the password reset now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dust View Post
                        There was a post on this issue not too long ago. I guess there's an issue with that system and the automated e-mails. Everybody has to manually e-mail support to ask for the password reset now.
                        That's nice an all, but I couldn't find the link while not logged in, maybe it's something im a moron andr was missing but maybe Juni needs to know...
                        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Support@paganforum.com

Or

Webmaster@paganforum.com

Should reach Juni.

There is a contact link at the bottom of the page but it relies on the site's email server which we haven't figured out the problem with yet.

Comment

I am wondering if the email is through Gmail,there is now an issue where Gmail will not allow email clients that do not meet its new security standards(I can no longer use thunderbird,mozillas email client with Gmail. Might be that if you use Gmail or a similar service.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The following errors occurred with your submission

1. An error has occurred Ahiram Hasdruba'al! You are not allowed to post links.

Ahiram Hasdruba'al, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                              1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                              2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

This is an error i constantly get while I'm trying to post URLs and Images
                              Second message was while I was trying to access the Gallery >> Add album / My albums

I'm and old member on the forums, but I am newly active on it, I'm trying to share my work with others, but this message and other error messages keep holding me back from doing anything.

Please, I ask for some assistance from moderators/admins, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahiram Hasdruba'al View Post

I'm and old member on the forums, but I am newly active on it, I'm trying to share my work with others, but this message and other error messages keep holding me back from doing anything.
                                I don't quite understand what you mean by this. You're and old member of this forum or online forums in general?
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X