This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions, problems, issues, etc...Post 'em here

The forum keeps randomly logging me off while I'm actively browsing and posting.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
      The forum keeps randomly logging me off while I'm actively browsing and posting.
      Typically, when I see this happening there's some sort of plug-in interference. If you have any, check to see if they're all up to date or are reporting some sort of error. Or your browser version may have some incompatibility issue. Did you recently update?
      If it's not that, then clear your cache.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
        Typically, when I see this happening there's some sort of plug-in interference. If you have any, check to see if they're all up to date or are reporting some sort of error. Or your browser version may have some incompatibility issue. Did you recently update?
        I actually just cleared my cache before coming back and posting. I changed some settings on my browser, so let me fuss with those.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I got one question, how come we don't have a moderator in the chatroom?

Comment

Global Mods and Admins retain authority in chat. Most of us just aren't spending much time in there now. If there's a concern about conduct that has occurred in chat then PM a staff member with the time and day of the incident as well as people involved. I'm pretty flexible if you aren't sure of the exact time but having the day right makes checking logs easier. Chat logs are expansive and take a while to load so we need somewhere to start searching.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Oh I see. Ok then.

Comment

The forum just made me change my password. Maybe that was the problem.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Is there a mod specific to The Lounge section?

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                    Is there a mod specific to The Lounge section?
                    Nope (not yet). All GMs handle that section.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Nope (not yet). All GMs handle that section.
                      Thank you. I just wanted to make sure I direct a question to the right person.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I got a question, Where's the link of the Pagan Forun Facebook Page?

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                          I got a question, Where's the link of the Pagan Forun Facebook Page?
                          Pagan Forum. 208 likes. "Your own path you make with every step you take." -Joseph Campbell
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Thanks Medusa.

Comment

I've been having some issues with the chatroom tonight. When I tried typing a message, the chatroom continuously said "Error 503" as messages. I also had some connectivity issues last night, but nothing to the scale where I can't use the chatroom at all.

Comment

I can't put a space between my words when I respond to someone's post. I have to type it in word copy and paste it. I can however start fresh and make a new post without any space problems. What did I do?
                                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                                X