X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions, problems, issues, etc...Post 'em here

I see. Thanks, Rok.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
      <facepalm> not only was I not thinking of you when I was talking about it, it didn't even occur to me to include in my own mental list. Probably because you seem so much like family already.

Geez...now everyone's gonna get all mushy.
      Hah! Want mushy?

In FULL detail. And a little bit of rain (even the sky was crying!).

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

That's beautiful Chain.
        Yikes, all that cultural appropriation that used to be here tho

Comment

Jeez...I completely forgot how beautiful the stone is. Wasn't nearly enough.

Now we're going anti-mush. Can some of the Moderators please come here and make this conversation more moderate? My bi-polar is going to start acting up.

Comment

Yeah, enough with tears and reminiscences. What we need is some bawdy...

Ooh. Rusty Warren!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Hello all. c:
                I was supposed to have received an activation email, but I signed up this morning and I've received no email. Can someone please help?

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post

Hah! Want mushy?

In FULL detail. And a little bit of rain (even the sky was crying!).
                  Nyaw I love you guys. This is the best place in the interwebz.

/end mush
                  ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                  Seen the desert and the birds
                  You cut your hair short
                  Like a shush to an insult
                  The world had been yelling
                  Since the day you were born
                  Revolting with anger
                  While it smiled like it was cute
                  That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Cerdivae Song View Post
                    Hello all. c:
                    I was supposed to have received an activation email, but I signed up this morning and I've received no email. Can someone please help?
                    Check spam folder and/or your profile to make sure the email address is typed correctly. Since you were able to log in and post here, I would only worry about not having received the email if you find yourself being restricted from posting anywhere. Keep in mind that new members with less than 15 posts are automatically restricted from posting links, pictures, videos and a few other rather minor things... but those are due to our attempt at preventing/reducing spam.

If you experience any problems with posting, let me know.
                    Edit:
                    Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                    Ok, another question. (I hope I'm not getting on anyone's nerves ) I PM-ed Juni, but I guess she's busy a bit.
                    There are different ways of supporting PF. The most common is the "donate" button. But it's also written in the FAQ that one can support the forum by art and many other things.
                    What are some of the ways of supporting PF except clicking "donate"?
                    This is totally my fault. I did get your PM and posted it in the Admin section for discussion. We were pretty much coming up with the same list as Rok's reply (thank you for that, btw) to you but I hadn't gotten around to responding to you.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Don't worry about it, Juni. It's ok. As Chain said earlier - you have lives beyond the borders of the forum, after all.
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

​Thank you, Juniper c:

Comment

Originally posted by Cerdivae Song View Post
                          ​Thank you, Juniper c:

If I might make one small request? Could you please not use a different font color, and just stick with the default?

I'm not trying to come down on you for it, honest! I love that people take the time to add a little joy and happiness wherever they go. It's just that some of the themes have some difficulty showing certain colors and can make it nearly impossible to read, without highlighting all the text. (That's not to mention the Staff's practice of posting "official" posts in red or green)

It just occurred to me, a really good place for adding colors is in one's sig. I wonder... do we need a how-to for customizing signatures, or do we have one, already?

*I must go find out

:shy:

Comment

My question is not about something about the site rules. Chain has posted the "North USA PF get together" thread a while ago. Just wanted to ask if there is something like this in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                              My question is not about something about the site rules. Chain has posted the "North USA PF get together" thread a while ago. Just wanted to ask if there is something like this in Asia.
                              There was another... http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...-European-Meet

But as far as I know, nobody has put one together.

It shouor be noted that this North American one is the only Official get together. Meaning, the forum can't take donations to get one going in the Eastern or Southern hemispheres.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                                There was another... http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...-European-Meet

But as far as I know, nobody has put one together.

It shouor be noted that this North American one is the only Official get together. Meaning, the forum can't take donations to get one going in the Eastern or Southern hemispheres.
                                Thanks, Chain

Comment

Working...
                                X