Hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.

Ummm, hi. I'm kinda feeling nervous about joining, mainly because last month I was baptized as a Mormon, but right now, I really wish I had let myself look at non mainstream religions when deciding. I'm looking into more Pagan type religions, so I figured I might as well make an account.

Re: Hi.

Welcome! Regret nothing and feel no pressure. Follow your heart to its true happiness and there you will find what you seek.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thanks! I think I'm gonna like it here!

Comment

Howdy and welcome!
          I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
          Tribe of my Tribe
          Clan of my Clan
          Kin of my Kin
          Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
          And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Welcome aboard Like Coyote said, no pressure. Do what's right for you. We're open minded types, around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnkat View Post
              Ummm, hi. I'm kinda feeling nervous about joining, mainly because last month I was baptized as a Mormon, but right now, I really wish I had let myself look at non mainstream religions when deciding. I'm looking into more Pagan type religions, so I figured I might as well make an account.
              Welcome aboard. You aren't the first Mormon to join though I believe you'll be the only current Mormon on the board (our prior Mormon has chosen a new path). PF tends to focus on Pagans but we acquire members from any number of faiths.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                X