Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What is the best way to deal with a tough breakup?
    For me it was always trying my best to just keep on living, focusing totally on my needs (instead of someone else's which is what I tend to do) and taking careful care of myself. If I drink or eat crap or whatever like normal people do, I actually feel worse...

Comment

There is no "best way". There's just deal with it.

In whatever way possible, that is healthy and effective (and, I should say, legal), keep moving forward - leave the past IN the past. And hope for the best.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Cry uncontrollably watching every sad ASPCA commercial on youtube. Followed by making a voodoo doll. Then followed by wishing said ex into the cornfield.
        And years later when I'm still upset I do the wishing into the cornfield bit in my head and I feel better.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

"Give me another glass of wine
          to heal this broken heart of mine
          and help me ease my aching mind
          from all the sorrow
          For now the wine's the only way
          to help me pass the lonely day
          afraid of sleepless nights
          and broken dreams tomorrow." - Cafe, Engelbert Humperdinck

And after that, just put one foot in front of the other, and eventually sort it all out.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I like Thals answer. Thats about right, though I'd jump in bed with some one else as step one...
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
              If I drink or eat crap or whatever like normal people do, I actually feel worse...
              I sort of find that this is the point. For me, I have to feel as bad as possible and wallow in it for a bit. It motivates me more.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

What was the last picture you took with your phone?

Comment

Clematis [sp].

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

On the day before yesterday. It wasn't a good one...
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

No cell phone at all...I could chip a pic in stone for you..
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Some really awesome pork chops that I made and felt deserved some sort of commemoration.
                        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Mine was a strawberry funnel cake at the fair that was bigger then my head!

Comment

my elder son

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Giant jenga
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Darkness, because I fell asleep with my phone. Well, ok, it's actually very overexposed blankets due to the flash, and the rest are black. I've been trying to record myself sleeping to see if I go all sleep-apnea, but I usually end up just knocking the phone onto the floor or sweeping it under my pillow. I've also woke up w/it stuck under a boob.
                                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X