Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    If someone were to empty your purse or wallet, what's the strangest thing they would find?
    My collar.

;D
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

If someone were to empty your purse or wallet, what's the strangest thing they would find?
      Like ThorsSon, I don't exactly carry a full fledged wallet. Though, mine is a checkbook with slots for my ID, debit card and medical and SS cards.

When I did carry a wallet, Clergy ID, lockpick or Get Out of Jail Free card.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Oh dear, nothing much really...I don't use my wallet for anything other than the usual stuff - ID, credit cards, etc. I don't even keep pictures. Probably the only thing that would qualify as "strange" is my Medical Marijuana Card...either that or my old military ID, but that's only strange because I'm young in the pic

Comment

a flashlight, screwdriver, tape measure, kids socks, a toy dinosaur, a gymnastics leotard, my flip-flops, some sunscreen, a calculator, a travel tea tin with tea, a water bottle, a hairbrush, a book, 4 pens and a notebook, and a tooth (Phee lost a tooth for the tooth fairy this morning)

(not to mention the normal stuff)

<-----I haz Mary Poppins bag
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
            a flashlight, screwdriver, tape measure, kids socks, a toy dinosaur, a gymnastics leotard, my flip-flops, some sunscreen, a calculator, a travel tea tin with tea, a water bottle, a hairbrush, a book, 4 pens and a notebook, and a tooth (Phee lost a tooth for the tooth fairy this morning)

(not to mention the normal stuff)

<-----I haz Mary Poppins bag

You're missing one of these:

Click image for larger version

Name:	il_570xN.417779203_qyuu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	352459

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
              You're missing one of these:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3278[/ATTACH]

ooooooooooooooooooo....I want that in a keychain!
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

An old condom, long past its expiration date.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Condoms. Lots and lots of condoms. I don't even know why I carry so many of them around.

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                    Condoms. Lots and lots of condoms. I don't even know why I carry so many of them around.
                    Because your other personality is a clown, and uses them to make balloon animals.
                    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                      Because your other personality is a clown, and uses them to make balloon animals.
                      Well she didn't bother to make me any balloon animals *grumbles*

Comment

Aside from the inordinate amount of tampons in my purse I wouldn't say that there's anything strange in there. You've got the usual: glasses case, notebook, writing utensils, tobacco debris, crumpled receipts, chapstick, keys, work ID lanyard, and then my wallet.

But if you open that wallet, you'll see my dabs, which are there all the time given that I'm not out. It's currently concealed in a cupcake liner folded into several bits.
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

A Cthulhu mint tin full of half tabs of anti-anxiety medication. I don't use it, but it's there...just in case....
                          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Probably my "4 Merchandising Basics" card from my work...

Comment

What's the kindest thing a stranger has done for you?
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

What's the kindest thing a stranger has done for you?
                                Car overheated and this very kind fella on a bicycle came and helped fix 'er up - just happened to have a toolbox on the back of his bike, too

Comment

Working...
                                X