This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Experiences with Odin

Aurelia that is an awesome story. There is something auspicious about that experience. Thanks for sharing

- - - Updated - - -

Aurelia that is an awesome story. There is something auspicious about that experience. Thanks for sharing

I had one this winter, I was at my brothers for a night. I had smoked quite a bit of Cannabis, and sat down on the stairs by myself and closed my eyes to meditate.
    I suddenly was chanting the word "Odin" in my head to the point where it became a clearly audible voice, but not of my own, yet my own.
    The chanting became louder to a point where I could hear it was several men (it's not a auditory thing you hear with your ears, if that helps you understand) and I started quite vividly seeing the tops of mountains, ones which were obviously quite Northern European.
    I was in such a trance that I really couldn't even think "Is this real?"
    It's a strange feeling though because I could tell I was having a conversation of sorts, and I could understand what he was saying and the words. Yet there were no words being said at all, do you get what I mean? It's a really weird thing..
    I haven't had it happen again since. Sadly that is my own fault, I have not set aside enough time to devote to the gods like I should.
    Awesome experience. I love the cannabis along with it.

Comment

Thanks Ignorantfool. Your experience is pretty awesome as well . I know I would have done a double take if that happened to me.

And everyone else who I didn't name--the same goes for you!

Comment

I've had a few experiences with Odin, and I have to agree with what everyone else has said. He's not one for messing around, or for making light of anything. The most recent push or nudge from him was today.

I was out and about, running some errands this morning, and one of those errands was to stop at the local liquor store to pick up a bottle of mead. This particular brand of mead I only use during my weekly observations to Odin, which I haven't done in quite some time but wanted to get back into the habit of doing. I had decided that I didn't want to be out, and was going to simply go home instead of making that one more stop, when movement caught my eye as I was waiting at a red light. When I turned to look, I saw two rather large corvids settling into the branches of a tree and seeming to be looking in my direction. When the light changed, they flew off as I started to drive, and changed my mind and headed to the store after all. When I got home, as the day progressed, things became more and more tense, emotionally, for me, and now, I can see what I feel it all meant.

"Go, and start again, knowing that I am here because you have some trials ahead of you."

Comment

Working...
        X