This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Design Released for Proposed Satanist Statue at OK Capitol

Or reddit I complained about her lack of correct pronunciation. Because I just didn't give a shit about what she actually had to say. Someone was like oh so your way of saying it is correct? Yes mother fucker. It is.
    And here you go for some fucking education: http://www.forvo.com/word/satanist/

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      And this is why we should have the statue. Because apparently someone like me who is practicing evil should be shot.
      And fuck this bitch and her shitty pronunciation of Satanist. What the hell is wrong with her?
      "The Sa-TAN-ists"
      Haha, now I'm thinking about a bunch of tan Satanists running along the beach on Baywatch :,)
      Also, anyone find it ironic that she's claiming that Christians aren't "against any religion", even though she is actively speaking against Satanism? Funny shit.

Comment

What I find interesting as a Christian is the fact that someone (supposedly Christian) put up this 10 commandments thing, and yet barely any Christians adhere to them. And these same Christians just do not see the hypocrisy. These are 10 simple things God said to adhere to:
        #1 Check
        #2 Yeah, nah... please define the word "image"
        #3 Check
        #4 No that doesn't apply to me...
        #5 Yeah, nah... it depends...

Seriously come on. It's as bad as the whole "Keep Christ in Christmas" thing lol!

If someone wants to make a real statement, how about erecting the 7 commandments. Hold a mirror up to the institution responsible for that thing rather than the antithesis of the underlying faith.

Comment

Right next to the Ten Commandments monument...
          Correct me if I am wrong but, wanting to put the statue next to a Christian one is more about rebellion and not about giving honor to your own faith. Other faiths want their statues to stand alone in their own space. From my own knowledge/experience researching and studying various forms of Satanism, Baphomet is not their God/Idol/Representation. Baphomet was created by a totally different brotherhood for reasons that represent a lot more than an adversary to Christianity. LeVay Satanism doesn't believe in Satan as their God (or any God) but it is more of a taunt at Christians as they know it pisses them right off and they love the theatrics of dressing up and performing ritual for intent not so much as literal worship. I wonder if they would want their statue erected if it was to be put in its own space and not next to the commandments?
          My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Auseklis View Post
            LeVay Satanism doesn't believe in Satan as their God (or any God) but it is more of a taunt at Christians as they know it pisses them right off and they love the theatrics of dressing up and performing ritual for intent not so much as literal worship.
            Which is probably exactly why the statue is important. Jimmy rustling is part and parcel to the Satanist experience, like Catholic guilt or Mormon magic underwear.

It's nothing less than a matter of the free expression of religion.
            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I am a LaVeyan Satanist. I have a Baphomet tattoo.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

i'm just curious to see how this further develops. couldn't find anything after Jan.14th 2014.
                Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

Originally posted by Auseklis View Post
                  Right next to the Ten Commandments monument...
                  Correct me if I am wrong but, wanting to put the statue next to a Christian one is more about rebellion and not about giving honor to your own faith. Other faiths want their statues to stand alone in their own space. From my own knowledge/experience researching and studying various forms of Satanism, Baphomet is not their God/Idol/Representation. Baphomet was created by a totally different brotherhood for reasons that represent a lot more than an adversary to Christianity. LeVay Satanism doesn't believe in Satan as their God (or any God) but it is more of a taunt at Christians as they know it pisses them right off and they love the theatrics of dressing up and performing ritual for intent not so much as literal worship. I wonder if they would want their statue erected if it was to be put in its own space and not next to the commandments?
                  It reminds me of a Jewish story when the enemies of the Israel people (in the Jewish bible) kidnapped the Jewish holy wardrobe (I can't find any other suitable word for it), and placed it near their god statue, it was lying with its hands and head down in front of the wardrobe the next day - like it was bowing to the wardrobe.

I agree with your opinion -
                  Other faiths want their statues to stand alone in their own space.
                  When one puts 2 Gods of different sectors one near the other, there will be obviously an interaction among the two.
                  And there is no guarantee that this interaction will be positive.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                  X