Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Mother sets fire to her daughter's gloating rapist"

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    There are times when you have to take a stand. Especially like this. Justice shmushtice. You rape my kid. I set you on fire. Done.
    I agree entirely, and then you should be charged with attempted murder at the very least; else that would be just as much a failure of justice.
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
      I agree entirely, and then you should be charged with attempted murder at the very least; else that would be just as much a failure of justice.
      But it wouldn't matter. I mean they let the rapist off for a three day pass. I'm sure they let murderers off for shopping days. It's a win win.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I see nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
          Sure, it's easy to support vigilantism when you agree with them. But what about the guy who blinds a child with spraypaint because they tagged his fence, cuts off a pickpocket's hand, or kneecaps someone for trespassing?

That is why justice can't be personal. If you want harsher or lighter sentences for crimes, or whatever, then you work within the system of law to change how it is enforced.

Justice needs to be reasoned and impartial or it isn't justice, it's revenge. Revenge begets only revenge, that's why they say an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

Justice isn't about hurting people, it's about protecting the common good.
          I agree that sometimes people take it too far. Sometimes justice fails, sometimes vigilantism fails. Sometimes people give out a much harsher punishment, like trying to kill someone for stealing something. I personally don't think killing is justified when it comes to thievery because you can get your stuff back. It's not worth someone's life. If someone is raped, that person is mentally traumatized for life and never going to be the same. If someone is murdered, you can't bring them back to life. They are gone for good. The most important thing when it comes to justice is trying to have a punishment that fits the crime. With vengeance I agree sometimes people take it too far and deal out a punishment that doesn't fit the crime and sometimes justice doesn't take it far enough, with criminals sometimes being let out on some technicality or whatever. There must be some balance.

Comment

Rape my child your lucky if I leave your "manhood" wrong or right could careless. Child molestors get nothing from me I will happily spend my life in prision knowing that man will never ever hurt another child again. Innocents are ment to be protected end of story. I know its an old story but still. I am tired of watching our and or any legal system be lax on these crimes. Right on for the mother.

Comment

Working...
            X