X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: prejudice against white people

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
    Bahh, humans are amateurs at cruelty and inconstant at kindness. The true defining characteristic that makes the species interesting is that no other species to date makes good pizza.
    I hope someone teaches a chimp or a gorilla to cook, just to prove you wrong

Comment

My cat makes a spiffy pizza, but there tends to be a lot of hair in it, and I don't like the taste of rabbit.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
        I hope someone teaches a chimp or a gorilla to cook, just to prove you wrong
        Hey, I said, "to date".

When other primates start making decent pizza, I will be happy to acknowledge their contributions.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        My cat makes a spiffy pizza, but there tends to be a lot of hair in it, and I don't like the taste of rabbit.
        Excess hair put the "decent" requirement in question but pizza making felines could be fun in a few years.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

Indigenous Mexican Satanist up in hurr.
          Thank you. I knew I could count on you.

Take a cookie.

Or a rabbit pizza made by the cat. Whatever floats your mexican boat.
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

MO,I thought you meant humans make the best Pizza as "Ingredients" ....My Bad....
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              MO,I thought you meant humans make the best Pizza as "Ingredients" ....My Bad....
              Seems a fair mistake.

Incidentally, what do animal souls taste like MO? Noice seasoning or no?

RIP

You cut your hair short
              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                While human sanity and pieces of human souls are among the better toppings that a roaming horror can use, there are a handful of exotic ingredients that beat you out. There are no other mortal species to date though that make pizza worthy of the name.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                Seems a fair mistake.

Incidentally, what do animal souls taste like MO? Noice seasoning or no?
                Variable, some are really good and some are horrific. Dinosaurs were generally terrible.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

While human sanity and pieces of human souls are among the better toppings that a roaming horror can use, there are a handful of exotic ingredients that beat you out. There are no other mortal species to date though that make pizza worthy of the name.

- - - Updated - - -

Variable, some are really good and some are horrific. Dinosaurs were generally terrible.
                  How did dodo taste?

And pegasus?

Hehe.

Did tyrannosaurus rex taste better or worse than brontosaurus???

RIP

You cut your hair short
                  Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Of the four, pegasi are by far the best. Dodo was uninspiring. T-Rex and Bronty were each bad on their own and terrible in combination.

Comment

Of the four, pegasi are by far the best. Dodo was uninspiring. T-Rex and Bronty were each bad on their own and terrible in combination.
                      Aw MO, you didn't pick up on it.

Or are fake dinosaurs still pizza ingredients?

RIP

You cut your hair short
                      Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

My phone failed

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140903_224656.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	352568

7.5 million pages....

Omfgs go to bed Heka...

RIP

You cut your hair short
                        Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Hey, I said, "to date".

When other primates start making decent pizza, I will be happy to acknowledge their contributions.

- - - Updated - - -
                          Skimming is bad :/

Comment

I find that I just cannot help myself by adding to the derailment of this thread, as the various types of toppings has brought this scene from Sweeney Todd to mind.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              Well. Just how long till you get your shit together then? Eventually you just get on and deal. I mean it's been quite a while.
                              Get whose shit together? What deal do you mean? A good many of us, even conquered and subjugated were not forced from our original beliefs like what happened to the non-Christian peoples of Europe. We are still connected with our ancestors. We live in the generations. Remember the Christians that landed here deemed indigenous people as being Pagan as well then went to work attempting to admonish and change our beliefs also.

Who is in a huff?

Comment

I like it when the pizza fights back, don't you?

Comment

Working...
                                X