Whats for Dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats for Dinner?

Corn tortilla quesadillas cut into triangles and dipped into Tapatio. With a side of big fat pickle and a nectarine.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Todays meny will be chicken wings cooked in the oven with lemon pepper,paprika and salt as spices. I will cut different vegetable such as red paprika, green paprika, carrots, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and squah all raw. Then I will make a chili sauce and advocado sauce to use as dipping. East and tasty food

Comment

I'll try and revive this thread. Broccoli and microgreen patties with tzatziki, chopped salad, and freshly cooked garbanzos.

Comment

Meatloaf and veggies, because I'm out of food...

Comment

I'm low on food, too. Quesadilla is my go-to dinner when I barely have food, so that's what I'm having. I used some spinach and swiss chard from the garden, cheese, and grilled it up. I'm excited that I'm getting food out of the garden already.

Comment

Hot dogs. Super unhealthy, but once every 6 months it's good...

Comment

Chicken tika masala. Rice. Naan. Galoob jamooms (sp?). New Indian restaurant. Best Ever.
                I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
                Tribe of my Tribe
                Clan of my Clan
                Kin of my Kin
                Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Tonight we're having Chicken Paprikas (a Hungarian dish). My dad makes the best paprikas ever!
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Jalepeno hamburgers

Comment

I had pizza from a place called Milano's in Morgantown, WV. It is a really great pizza place.
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Tea, chocolate. I haven't actually eaten a meal yet today, but I blame the residual flu for that.

Comment

Cheese quesadilla with super spicy salsa.

Comment

Had grilled pork, cheese grits, and lima beans. Not a fan of lima beans, but everything else was great. Can finally eat. I've had a sinus and ear infections and the ear infection has caused me not to be able to eat or drink.
                            Anubisa

Comment

Beef and broccoli stir fry

Comment

Quorn & vegetable chilli with adzuki(aduki?) beans.
                                Now sitting down to watch Outlander with a bottle of Wychwood Ale.

Comment

Working...
                                X