Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snow - does it happen to you?

WE HAVE SNOW! ;D x
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=885.msg17741#msg17741 date=1290845880]
      WE HAVE SNOW! ;D x
      [/quote]

WE DO TOOOO!!! I went to go play in it at 1am when it first started falling. My dog was bouncing about in it like a deer, was soooo cute!

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=885.msg17741#msg17741 date=1290845880]
        WE HAVE SNOW! ;D x
        [/quote]

We do to Was snowing at 2am when I went to bed and at 10am when I got up. It has stopped now though
        http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

EEVVEERYWHERE IN THE GODDAMN UK HAS SNOW EXCEPT FOR HAMPSHIRE!!! I CONSIDER THIS VERY UNFAIR!!! >

Comment

[quote author=Sin link=topic=885.msg17917#msg17917 date=1290907783]
            EEVVEERYWHERE IN THE GODDAMN UK HAS SNOW EXCEPT FOR HAMPSHIRE!!! I CONSIDER THIS VERY UNFAIR!!! >
            [/quote]

We are getting more today! Woop! Hope it means my work freezes and that I don't have to go.
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

This is a piss take.. its like -3 degrees here and still no snow!!! I'm going to write a complaint about this!!!

Comment

[quote author=Sin link=topic=885.msg18036#msg18036 date=1290951931]
                This is a piss take.. its like -3 degrees here and still no snow!!! I'm going to write a complaint about this!!!
                [/quote]

"Dear mother earth,
                I wish to make you aware of the terrible service I have received under your management. I wish to request snow immediately or I might just have to litter your fields and kick a few animals as I pass just so we can make things even.
                Much love, Sin."

x

Comment

We have snow. We are snowed in. And the temperature INDOORS is 48 degrees Fahrenheit.

www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

still no snow

weather forecast does not predict snow anytime this week. LAME.
                    sigpic

Comment

Didn't snow more last night, but we are to get more today!

Comment

I live in East Texas. Snow is normally just a dream here. However back in February it snowed about 6 inches during the night, which was the most snow I've ever seen. I was so excited I had actually went outside with a ruler to measure the snow build up on the stairs at the apartments. I'm crossing my fingers for it to snow again this winter, but it's unlikely. We maybe get an inch of snow every 3-5 years and it normally doesn't stick.

Comment

Snowed again last night/this morning... and i need to go to York today for a girly day. Hope the trains are still running!

And its still snowing.

Comment

It's snowed a lot here in North-East England. I haven't gone into Uni today; the snow isn't actually that bad in my town but I hear the buses are having massive delays and such so I decided it wasn't worth it just for one lecture. :3
                            "The Germans do not think it in keeping with the divine majesty to confine gods within walls or to portray them in the likeness of any human countenance. Their holy places are woods and groves, and they apply the names of deities to that hidden presence which is seen only by the eye of reverence." (Tacitus, `Germania', 9)

Comment

[quote author=Sin link=topic=885.msg18036#msg18036 date=1290951931]
                              [/quote]

same here. And it'll get even colder
                              Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

Nothing has melted.... the highest temperature in the house today was 45 degrees Fahrenheit.....
                                www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
                                X