X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet Pix

Post 'em here!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: Pet Pix

Okay then, you asked for it.

Willow

This one's old..since the kid is almost 3 now... But this is Hazel.

LOGHAIN IS MENTAL

Tessa and my old carpet I pulled out and burned with glee.

Arwen and Jet's butt.

There are more.........

Comment

My one true little buddy, Cedric: (this is last Christmas)
      Attached Files

Mostly art.

Comment

My Chelsie-monster

The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

My Noodle... who will only sit still for the camera if you distract him with something first... of which hair is the most reliable.
          20131104_161506.jpg011 (2).jpg

And my Tomas, who lives with my parents, because I wasn't allowed to take him when I moved out...
          20131130_170400.jpg

Comment

Doggie No.1 (Radar, age 10)
            Doggie No.2 (Roxi, age 5Months)
            He's a grumpy ol' git and she's a rowdy teenager, at the moment peace and quiet doesn't come without a handful of suspicion and suspense.
            Also got a cat (Ripley) but she hates cameras so pictures aren't really an option :dummy:
            Work hard Play hard.
            What is history?

Comment

Our newest little buddy, Tyrion. We got him from the SPCA today.
              Attached Files

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                Named after the Lannister, the elven prince in Warhammer Fantasy Battles, a character from Warcraft who I've forgotten or someone entirely different?
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

sabrinawally9.JPGtrini39.jpg

The pic to the left is of my babies Walter (Wally) and Sabrina (in the red collar). The one to the right is of Trini, my dog sister. She's owned by my parents. So I consider her my sister.

- - - Updated - - -

So cute! What breed is he?
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

We're doing pet pics? I shall unleash the chinchilla!!!

Chinchilla kisses are the softest

rockyandI2.JPG

RockyandI.JPGRockyandI3.JPG RockyandI4.JPGRockyandI5.jpg

Comment

This is my cat. Her name is Nietzsche.
                      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                        Named after the Lannister, the elven prince in Warhammer Fantasy Battles, a character from Warcraft who I've forgotten or someone entirely different?
                        The Lannister, and we didn't name him. He came that way from the SPCA, and we just don't plan on changing it.

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3165[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3166[/ATTACH]

The pic to the left is of my babies Walter (Wally) and Sabrina (in the red collar). The one to the right is of Trini, my dog sister. She's owned by my parents. So I consider her my sister.

- - - Updated - - -

So cute! What breed is he?
                        Supposed to be husky-cross with-german shepard, but they aren't 100% sure.

Also, how the hell do you sleep at night with a puppy? I have to have him in a crate at night, and he's cried since I got him in there. I gave him treats for going in, but he's upset that he can't see me.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post

This is my cat. Her name is Nietzsche.
                          What a luxurious creature! I love the colors of her fur

Comment

Also, how the hell do you sleep at night with a puppy? I have to have him in a crate at night, and he's cried since I got him in there. I gave him treats for going in, but he's upset that he can't see me.
                            eventually the dog will get used to it, it has to know that it will see you in the morning, if it just came from the SPCA it hasn't nessecarily had the stability to be sure yet...

- - - Updated - - -

I can't get mt kitty to show up.... Stupid iPad...
                            Attached Files
                            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                              We're doing pet pics? I shall unleash the chinchilla!!!

Chinchilla kisses are the softest
                              Good Grief it's (she's?) huge! And ADORABLE!
                              Work hard Play hard.
                              What is history?

Comment

Working...
                              X