This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pagan Altars

Aww, it only let me post the first two...okay here's the last two!
    The Past is our Cradle, not our Prison; there is Danger as well as Appeal in its Glamour. The Past is for Inspiration, not Immitation; Continuation, not Repetition.

Its a long way back to Eden, dear. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Comment

My Samhain Altar

Comment

I have a lot of candles candles, incense, a little green "glass" of water and I usualy buy flowers to my altar. Will take some photos soon.

Comment

Everyone has so beautiful altars here!

(Popped in just to say that. I don't have a camera, so unfortunately I can't take a picture of my offering tree.)

Comment

[quote author=celtic_fire link=topic=109.msg4882#msg4882 date=1287511216]
            My Samhain Altar

[/quote]

Your altar is gorgeous; I just love it!

Comment

I love all the pictures.

I have to make my pictures smaller to download them >, I'll be back later.
              ~Megan

Comment

I need to update my altar to get it ready for Samhain.

Post pictures later

Comment

ooh! Your altars are all so beautiful! I'm still waiting for a delivery of most of my altar goodies so I will post a pic as soon as it is put together. At the moment we just have a drawer full of all our herbs, incense and other things... so looking to give it more of a defined place

Comment

Here is my humble little altar:

Sadly, that is all I could do for Samhain. I took gold and red christmas ribbon and wrapped it around the bottom and side rails, and then added a red cloth to the background with two red candles. Nothing special.

Comment

Here is mine http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...1/S5001735.jpg

Comment

Okay, I finally got a picture!
                        This is my altar dec'd out for Samhain. Yeah, bad quality photo...camera phone.

these next two images were before I reorganized my altar for Samhain, and they're with a better camera...
                        This is my Horned One depiction on my God side (right side of my altar). Yeah, it's a door knocker thing. lol. 10 bucks at an antique shop.

This is my Goddess depiction on my Goddess side (left side) next to Her silver candle. I always loved this picture, and I found this at the same antique shop as the Horned One door knocker. Win!

Comment

^ Oh! I love that picture! I call her Selene

nice altar ;D
                          What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[quote author=Celest link=topic=109.msg7312#msg7312 date=1288205506]
                            ^ Oh! I love that picture! I call her Selene

nice altar ;D
                            [/quote]
                            yeah, it was a big card thing, and inside it says that it is a depiction of Selene. I use that picture for my background on everything! lol.

Comment

I don't have anywhere to set up an altar at home at the moment So i have a portable one in an old wooden box, it isn't completed yet, still have some bits i still need for it, but i felt i needed something to offer thanks for after the last couple of weeks.

M
                              In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

oooohh.. I love looking at all your alters, you can see little bits of your characters in them
                                I would post a piccy of the alter I used to have but well.. I think it's on my broken computer back at my mums house :-\

Comment

Working...
                                X