hello again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello again!

hey guys. I used to be on here as alternatingSelves but my account got messed up and now I can't go back on -_- so this is my new one.
    for anyone who didn't know me, I'm an eclectic pagan. I'm a follower of my lady Athena, and my spirit guide is a tiger without a name. I'm a white witch and usually practice with my best friend/witch sister. right now I'm doing a series of guided meditations with her in hopes of alleviating or finding the source of my increasing brain fog. if anyone has any holistic advice about how to deal with that, shoot me a message, please

it's great to be back! I hope everyone's doing well

Re: hello again!

Howdy and welcome back!
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
    Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Hello owlsandtigers

Comment

Welcome back.
        Is there something I can do to help you recover your other account? Please PM me with the specifics and I will do what I can to correct the issue.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome back!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X