Creepin' On In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creepin' On In

Heyo Everyone! My name is Candice but Ren works too (due to the user name... Or RP, whatever works). I've been on one Pagan forum before but mostly everyone left because of ridiculous amount of spammers and people who didn't have productive ways to spend their time. Now I spend most of my internet time in the Tumblr community.

Anyway, I'm an Eclectic Pagan, I guess. I haven't totally nailed down my beliefs yet and I don't think I will anytime soon. I do practice some witchcraft here and there and I adore it.

I'm currently a college student (Graduate in May, yes!) studying Aesthetics and Botany. Plants, owls, mermaids, and the Northern California Renaissance Faire make me very, very happy. :bounce:

I'm glad to be here and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

Re: Creepin' On In

Welcome to our lovely little corner of the interwebs! I too am on tumblr ( as are many many other members). I hope you enjoy your time here!
    Circe

Comment

Howdy and welcome, Rennie!
      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
      Tribe of my Tribe
      Clan of my Clan
      Kin of my Kin
      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it! What's you're username, if you don't mind sharing? I've been searching for new people to follow!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rick View Post
        Howdy and welcome, Rennie!
        Rennie, I love that! Thanks!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by renaissancepagan View Post
              Thanks! I'm looking forward to it! What's you're username, if you don't mind sharing? I've been searching for new people to follow!
              both of my blogs are in my signature but I can't say either is particularly interesting.
              Circe

Comment

Welcome to the fellowship! I'm looking forward to talking with you in chat
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome to PF!!
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
                        X