Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infestation of Gremlins/Pixies/Something...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infestation of Gremlins/Pixies/Something...

Howdy!

My campus is swarming with every kind of thing you can think of, faeries, gremlins, spites, pixies, ghosts. Pretty much everything. I'm used to them now, and I've never had any problems before today.

Today it was nice and cool outside so I had my window open. Prior to this, I had one gremlin in my room. I never got a clear glance at it, but it would mostly move shiny things and knock stuff over (the usual). But, tonight I was laying in bed and I kept getting glances of TONS of them.

They kept shifting things in my peripheral, knocking things over, and causing my closet doors to open and shut. Later on, they actually crawled in bed with me and started to poke me and bite me(?) so I now have little red welts everywhere where the pain was. I am currently not in my room, but they are all under my bed and they are hiding out in one of my closets.

I talked to my friend Kiy, and she said that my rat may have attracted them because they were primarily in the closet where his cage is.

Any ideas? Any help would be amazing, I would like to put on new pants and to sleep in my own bed.

Thanks!

Dorothy

Re: Infestation of Gremlins/Pixies/Something...

Bake some bread for them. Keep this up for a few days, to earn their trust, and then bake a loaf with a cupful of iron shavings mixed in.

Problem solved.
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Well, I dont want to hurt them and I have no idea where to get iron shavings... but thanks!

I am actually dosing my room up with as much light as possible, that seems to be wielding good results

Comment

For clarification, do you mean actual physical gremlins?
        Kemetic Blog - http://www.inspiringrainbow.wordpress.com

Bring your grains of Salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Domiel View Post
          For clarification, do you mean actual physical gremlins?
          If so, no water after midnight!
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
          X