This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another example of idiots with kids

There are far, far too many of these people walking around...

Alexa Linboom, 5, Died After Parents Forced Her To Drink Soda Until Her Brain Swelled Up
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Another example of idiots with kids

Wait....how much soda would this even take? (I saw there was a video but I can't watch in now)

Why? It's grape soda...if you have it in your house, assume your child will want some.

But then again, from the looks of these two? It's just a wreck.

Comment

They say you can't tell a book by it's cover, but every time I see a story like this, the parents seem to look about like you'd expect.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

It's not really their looks, but their expressions. If my kid was dead and I was being charged? I'd look like this:

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
          Wait....how much soda would this even take? (I saw there was a video but I can't watch in now)

Why? It's grape soda...if you have it in your house, assume your child will want some.

But then again, from the looks of these two? It's just a wreck.
          A couple of years ago, a grown woman died after drinking about 1.5 gallons (6 liters) of water over about a 3-hour period. It was for a radio contest. So an adult vs. a kid, a kid probably only needs a fourth to a third of that, depending on body weight. I have no idea how much a 5-year old normally weighs.

The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I read another article that said the kid threw up and peed her pants...and gee honey, the kid turned grey. Think we should do something?

Rat bastards.

Comment

Yes.

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
              I have no idea how much a 5-year old normally weighs.

My 5 yo weighs 38 lbs and my almost 7 yo weighs 43. But, they both have friends that are heavier...mine are both under the 50th percentile for weight.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                Yes.

My 5 yo weighs 38 lbs and my almost 7 yo weighs 43. But, they both have friends that are heavier...mine are both under the 50th percentile for weight.
                Well. My 3 year old weighs 32 lbs. I guess she's huge?

Comment

Well. My 3 year old weighs 32 lbs. I guess she's huge?
                  Lol, nah...their weight gain just starts to slow down about then. And, for my kids, they grow long but not out!
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

This is so disgusting :sick: Such a beautiful child destroyed by her sweaty, careless parents.

Comment

That's what's wrong with America, right there.

Mostly art.

Comment

It's really a shame. There are so many deserving, loving and caring people in the world who want a child more than anything else - and scum like this can pop 'em out left and right, then abuse them.

Comment

The thing that bothers me most about this is not that they killed her, but that they tortured her. That is torture. She died screaming and crying, filled with pain and fear.

No one, let alone a five year old, deserves that.

Except the people who inflict it on five year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                            That's what's wrong with America, right there.
                            I seem to remember vegan parents starving their kids to death in France, the UK, and New Zealand, as well as the US. Colossal parental cruelty and ignorance are not just American traits (though it does happen more often here, for a number of reasons)
                            sigpic

Comment

This one was posted on my Facebook page not long ago. They're all tragic and horrific, but this one just really affected me more than most:

5 Month Old Left in Car Set for 8 Days - No Food, Water or Diaper Changes - Dies

Comment

Working...
                              X