This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out these tattoos...

I'm not into the whole tattoo thing, but, if YOU are, check these out. They are truly astonishing!

3D Tattoos: Amazing To Look At, But We Wouldn't Have One Ourselves
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Check out these tattoos...

Trompe l'oeil on skin. Very cool.

Comment

That's not 3d, it's isometric projection. False advertising at it's finest, they're 3d-ish tattoos. I'd have been impressed if they were at least stereoscopic, that way I could give people headaches unless they were wearing special glasses. (Sometimes even then.)
      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I still think they're cool.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Amazing skills - I can't imagine doing those with a tattoo gun.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            I still think they're cool.
            yup, no arguements here...

great use of negative space
            “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
            ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
            ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Even if they aren't what they are advertised, they are cool (in my opinion).

Comment

Working...
              X