This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out these tattoos...

I'm not into the whole tattoo thing, but, if YOU are, check these out. They are truly astonishing!

3D Tattoos: Amazing To Look At, But We Wouldn't Have One Ourselves
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Check out these tattoos...

Trompe l'oeil on skin. Very cool.

Comment

That's not 3d, it's isometric projection. False advertising at it's finest, they're 3d-ish tattoos. I'd have been impressed if they were at least stereoscopic, that way I could give people headaches unless they were wearing special glasses. (Sometimes even then.)
      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I still think they're cool.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Amazing skills - I can't imagine doing those with a tattoo gun.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            I still think they're cool.
            yup, no arguements here...

great use of negative space
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Even if they aren't what they are advertised, they are cool (in my opinion).

Comment

Working...
              X