Thread: Sometimes women make me want to be a man

May 2005
    Religion
    LaVeyan Satanist
    Phrase
    A Clockwork orange

Sometimes women make me want to be a man

This dumb dumb

This woman wants to be a real Barbie Doll. No, not just look like one. But be one. She wants to be brainless. So she's taking an on-line hypnotherapy class to learn to be brainless.

One. How can you 'learn' to become brainless?
    Two. This ain't no girl here. I hate to tell her, but grandma is old. It's sad when some young bimbo wants to be a young bimbo and doesn't know any better. It's really pathetic when bimbos grow into old bimbos.

I realize she probably was f'd over as a child. But I don't give an f. She's a dumb dumb.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Jun 2006
    Religion
    Hedge Pantheism
    Phrase
    Whatever satisfies the soul is the truth

Re: Sometimes women make me want to be a man

I'm pretty sure she's got a mental problem. A WHOLE bushel.

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

Those breasts. Holy.
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

If she's using hypnotherapy to become brainless, I think she was successful before she even started.

Of course, since there are me who use steroids to build muscle and shrink their pee-pee, some men aren't much better.
    Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand.

I can't do everything, but I can do something.

Apr 2012
    Religion
    eclectic Heathen
    Phrase
    Its not about finding the "right path" but more so finding the path that's right for you

I.... I feel myself losing brain cells attempting to watch this.....
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress

Oct 2011
    Religion
    Staroverci

Whenever I see stories like this it makes me wonder the process that become these sorts of impulses. The human brain is just.. boggling sometimes. Oh well, flaws are what make us human.

Apr 2013
    Religion
    Theistic Satanism & Demonolatry
    Phrase
    Astra inclinant, sed non obligant

I wonder why medical professionals treat individuals such as this without any requirement for psychiatric clearance. I believe that there should be limitations.

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Quote Originally Posted by Torey View Post
    I wonder why medical professionals treat individuals such as this without any requirement for psychiatric clearance. I believe that there should be limitations.

Because it's a matter of personal choice, it is a voluntary medical procedure offered on a "by demand" basis, and it pays their bills.

Are you REALLY in favor of offering voluntary medical procedures ONLY if people can demonstrate a need, or is it that you have some particular agenda in the case of cosmetic surgery?
    Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand.

I can't do everything, but I can do something.

May 2005
    Religion
    LaVeyan Satanist
    Phrase
    A Clockwork orange

Let's be real. Some of those plastic surgery doctors are amoral greedy monsters.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Apr 2013
    Religion
    Theistic Satanism & Demonolatry
    Phrase
    Astra inclinant, sed non obligant

Quote Originally Posted by B. de Corbin View Post
    Because it's a matter of personal choice, it is a voluntary medical procedure offered on a "by demand" basis, and it pays their bills.

Are you REALLY in favor of offering voluntary medical procedures ONLY if people can demonstrate a need, or is it that you have some particular agenda in the case of cosmetic surgery?

I am fully supportive of cosmetic surgery and the right to choose to modify one's body in any way one chooses, but I am not supportive of medical professionals applying rules and regulations towards one demographic of individuals seeking a "voluntary medical procedure" and another.

Case in point - transsexual and gender diverse individuals. I know many and count them as my friends. None of them lead anything but wholly normal lives. If I wanted to change my gender to become a woman, I would be required to go to great extremes to "prove" that I had an identifiable need for surgery. Multiple psychiatric evaluations, year-long extensive psychotherapy sessions, etc. to gain "clearance" before a surgeon would operate on me. Most transsexual individuals are normal people looking to align their physical body with their mental perception of themselves in order to function normally in society in a way that is conducive to their mental well-being. They are required to go through more hurdles and gatekeeping by medical professionals than any others seeking "voluntary medical procedures".

An illustration. Socially capable, highly-educated innately sexed male has suppressed a need to transition to female and gains the courage to finally do so. Only desire is to function within society normally with a body congruent with her brain gender. Cosmetic surgeon refuses to operate without psychiatric clearance. Required to "live as a woman" for one year without benefit of hormonal treatment, another year of psychotherapy, independent evaluation by two separate psychiatrists before being given a clearance letter to seek hormonal treatment and surgery.

An illustration. Socially capable, highly-educated innately sexed male desires to have breast implants because he enjoys the sexual gratification of being a male with breasts. No psychiatric evaluation necessary. Cosmetic surgeon completes surgery.

An illustration. Socially capable, highly-educated innately sexed male desires to have his body resemble that of a tiger. Seeks surgical facial implants, "whisker implants", facial tattooing, etc. No psychiatric evaluation necessary. Cosmetic surgeon completes procedures.

I see something wrong with this picture.

So while I don't oppose "voluntary medical procedures" requiring clearance in all cases of desired body modification, I do oppose gatekeeping with gender-diverse people.