This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interacting with others

Well, Im here learning new things and deepening my knowledge of the gods. My problem is fellowship for lack of a better term. I wish to have people I can talk with directly about the things I am learning and get direct feedback (skype is my friend ). A mentor, if you would, to help me along my path at least at this point in my life. Not necessarily someone with my exact beliefs, but a well versed Eclectic Pagan that can help me when I feel that Im at a deadend in my studies.
    Click Meh!!

Re: Interacting with others

Heya Haseo!
    There is no 1 absolute mentor among us. We all share knowledge, learn from each other.
    Try to look in our Religion and Spirituality Discussion and Pagan Traditions & Discussion sectors. You will certainly find much useful information there.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Re: Interacting with others

I second Gleb, and also add that you shouldn't hesitate to ask questions. (Do search the forums for an answer, but don't be shy if you don't find what you need!)
      Blog: http://thestarsafire.tumblr.com

Kuchi wa wazawai no moto (the mouth is the origin of disasters)

Comment

Working...
      X