This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reversal dedication ritual to satan

Does anyone know how to reverse the dedicaion ritual to satan? Im not really turning chritian i just dont feel safe so could anyone help

Re: reversal dedication ritual to satan

What sort of dedication ritual did you do? That would help in figuring out if there is a reversal and what it might be.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Thinking you MIGHT have given the idea of dedicating yourself a bit more thought before jumping in feet first..
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Satan does not do take backsies.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

OH,so is it kind of like joining a street gang..getting jumped in,and in for LIFE!!
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Wow, sounds like you really have yourself freaked out there, Damon. First good step would be to calm down...it sounds like there have been some high emotions guiding recent choices. Fear makes it very hard to think clearly...so give us more info if possible, and if not, remember that nearly every contract, legal, verbal, or otherwise, in the universe is able to be renegotiated with new evidence, or seriously modified if one party didn't realize what exactly they were getting into.

Chances are you have freaked yourself out far more then you are in any sort of danger. And that's before the issues that can be raised of whether such a being actually exists, if so whether he accepts such ceremonies, etc, etc, etc....
            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

In all honesty? Satan doesn't want forced following. You come to him willingly. You leave him willingly.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Since more information is needed, I hope you accept my answer as it is for now.

I'm assuming you believe in Satan so you probably also believe in Satan's and yours creator. Go back to him, he forgives every single thing, and his mercy encompasses everything.

Just have this intention in your heart, it's really that simple.
                [4:82]

Comment

If this isn't a troll post, then I will simply state that there is no such thing as a "reversal" of a dedication ritual to Satan. Medusa summed it up quite well:

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  In all honesty? Satan doesn't want forced following. You come to him willingly. You leave him willingly.
                  I'd be curious to know why it is that you say that you don't feel "safe", however.

Comment

ive been a theistic satanist for years , i dont think ive ever heard of a reverse sermony . however why dont you feel safe
                    Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Working...
                    X