Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings and salutations!

Hello!

My name is Kerstin. I'm 25, a Midwest transplant in the Pacific Northwest, a struggling artist, part-time shift supervisor at a pharmacy, and a full-time student studying illustration and painting (phew! I'm tired just thinking about all that).

I like to claim that I am pagan, but often I just say I'm spiritual because I'm not really sure what I want or like in this big world. I 'dedicated' myself to the goddess sometime last spring (neglected to write down the date), but I've been stumbling around and neglecting my faith ever since. I'm busy, forgetful, and often feel embarrassed to discuss or practice my beliefs around my husband and room mate. I was raised in a relaxed Catholic household, but was essentially an angry atheist for the last 24 years.

I plan to dedicate much more time to my faith from now on. I fully intend to get a Book of Shadows started soon, and give time every day, or at least several times a week to myself and my beliefs.

So anyways, hello!

Re: Greetings and salutations!

Namaste Ristia!

This is a great forum with great members. Hope you enjoy yourself.
    Blog: http://thestarsafire.tumblr.com

Kuchi wa wazawai no moto (the mouth is the origin of disasters)

Comment

welcome to the board.
      Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

welcome

Comment

Working...
          X