This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I'm smitten by such stunning wonder at how he could be so marvelously, so inordinately, exquisite and have such benevolence, and well, I'm quite smitten in general too (if that wasn't clear). If ever god had made an angel, it was him! In the grey overcast day all the blue of the sky took shelter in those beautiful eyes and shone with all light from the hidden sun; that gentle curve of his neck, that cascade of his golden hair, the beauteous form of those limbs, it makes me swoon at the thought! I long to hold his hand in mine!
    *Deep Sigh*
    If I ever have the pleasure of actually dating this boy, I'll probably faint.
    Circe

Comment

^^ And, hey, if it doesn't work, give me a crack at him! LOL j/k
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

My last day of an almost 2-week-straight work week (I had one real day off from work since the 9th).

I'm going to paint my bedroom and set up my gaming/tea room. And then mindlessly play video games and read for the remainder of my time off. But first, I have to get through today.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
          I'm smitten by such stunning wonder at how he could be so marvelously, so inordinately, exquisite and have such benevolence, and well, I'm quite smitten in general too (if that wasn't clear). If ever god had made an angel, it was him! In the grey overcast day all the blue of the sky took shelter in those beautiful eyes and shone with all light from the hidden sun; that gentle curve of his neck, that cascade of his golden hair, the beauteous form of those limbs, it makes me swoon at the thought! I long to hold his hand in mine!
          *Deep Sigh*
          If I ever have the pleasure of actually dating this boy, I'll probably faint.
          Hah. I've had two lovers in my lifetime thus far that I feel that way about. One was five years ago, and I still feel emotions when I think about it, and the other was last year. Every once in a rare while, you come across somebody who is physically perfect in every way.

I suppose I'm supposed to tell people that my partner is one of those people, but he's really not. He is my equal in most things, he is a person who I have chosen to be with. But people like that...there is no choice. You can't control yourself. I lose all sense of self, and exist only to please or displease them. They take over your thoughts, you become a husk of your former self when they are not near. It's not healthy. But at the time...at the time, that doesn't matter.

I just wish my SO saw it that way. I've tried explaining it, but he just sees the attraction and gets jealous that nobody has ever wanted him that way. I suppose it is something to desire, but I don't think we'd still be together, if that was the way of the world. I need someone I can talk to, who is level headed, who I can tolerate being away from for extended periods of time. I don't need someone that I can't keep my hands off of, 24 hours of the day, regardless of how long we've known each other. Chores gotta get done, yo.

/thatwholethingwasatangent, I'm sorry

Mostly art.

Comment

Just had to say...

Every time I see this thread pop up, I can't help but whisper the thread title.. Followed by the rest of the lyrics from Living Dead Girl.
            Zero complaints, as it always puts a grin on my face. Everyone could use a little Rob Zombie in their day.

Comment

The head of the British Navy's title is First Sea Lord.

that is so effin cool
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

I need to pay better attention to letters. I read First Seal Lord. I was like wut wut?

So...the wrong shipment came to our store. So we were done in about 2 hours. Got to go home early. Tomorrow starts the hell. 30 pallets are coming!!!!
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I am thinking there is something strange going on with the building manager here,and the new owners. Ok,my Friend Tim has always had a contentious relationship with her(the building manager) he is at the moment in a rehab after his surgery,should be back in his apartment by the end of this month or middle of next. She is suddenly VERY nice and helpful to him,going so far as to tell him she is going to get him a NEW frig for his apartment and also buy him NEW sheets for his bed. For this woman,this is NOT her normal behavior,so I am thinking the new owners lite a fire under her butt or something. This could bode well for living here in this building.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                    Hah. I've had two lovers in my lifetime thus far that I feel that way about. One was five years ago, and I still feel emotions when I think about it, and the other was last year. Every once in a rare while, you come across somebody who is physically perfect in every way.

I suppose I'm supposed to tell people that my partner is one of those people, but he's really not. He is my equal in most things, he is a person who I have chosen to be with. But people like that...there is no choice. You can't control yourself. I lose all sense of self, and exist only to please or displease them. They take over your thoughts, you become a husk of your former self when they are not near. It's not healthy. But at the time...at the time, that doesn't matter.

I just wish my SO saw it that way. I've tried explaining it, but he just sees the attraction and gets jealous that nobody has ever wanted him that way. I suppose it is something to desire, but I don't think we'd still be together, if that was the way of the world. I need someone I can talk to, who is level headed, who I can tolerate being away from for extended periods of time. I don't need someone that I can't keep my hands off of, 24 hours of the day, regardless of how long we've known each other. Chores gotta get done, yo.

/thatwholethingwasatangent, I'm sorry
                    I recognize my guy has imperfections. It's just, they don't seem to matter. It's not just how he looks but his personality too. He's beautiful. I can awknowledge that he's not perfect, but he's perfect to me. I don't know how to describe it. It's like every flaw is part of what makes him special. I don't even understand where I'm going with this..
                    Circe

Comment

Ahhh,young love,or lust..what ever you prefer to label it...I envy the sweet wonder of youthful relationships. Matters little the perfections or not what matters is the ability to drown in the sensation of beautiful romance and passion....

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        Ahhh,young love,or lust..what ever you prefer to label it...I envy the sweet wonder of youthful relationships. Matters little the perfections or not what matters is the ability to drown in the sensation of beautiful romance and passion....
                        Until they break up. Then suddenly he will have a list as long as his arm. Lay the bet.

Comment

Your on Duce.....what are the odds??

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I don't like that itunes is red now, I liked it blue. It clashes with the icons on my bar.

Plus I think part of it is that I've been programmed to associate red with "stop" and "broken" so when something that I associate with blue turns red it makes me think something is wrong.
                            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                              I don't like that itunes is red now, I liked it blue. It clashes with the icons on my bar.

Plus I think part of it is that I've been programmed to associate red with "stop" and "broken" so when something that I associate with blue turns red it makes me think something is wrong.
                              I REFUSE to update my iTunes. One, I HATE using it. Every single time I open it, it freezes for a good 5 minutes. But I have 3 podcasts that I listen to. I could just download them individually, but it's easier with iTunes. But transfering a file is me opening said file in explorer windows then sending it to my mp3 player. I realize it's because iTunes hates Windows. Still. Won't update. It always effs something up.

Comment

Spent the last two hours sweeping and moping my entire house. Let the dog out for a pee...and there is a trail of muddy footprints throughout the house.

*sigh*

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X