X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
    anunitu and anubisa, I always mix your names up because I tend to "skim-read". Anyway, anunitu -thanks and I intend to have fun!

And anubisa - good about your dog - their bills are just as high as people's, seems like. A friend of mine does rescue and even though she has a deal worked out with the vet, there are so many puppies coming and going it costs a fortune to deal with them all!
    Hawk, we have a friend who does a rescue breed society and she sells small breed rescues. She gets donations to help fund the vet and stuff. You might see if your friend would entertain the idea of putting up a fund if she hasn't thought of it. I'm praying for her.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

*types on new non laptop keyboard*

You'd think I'd be used to this, since I use the same keyboard at work. But it still feels weird.

Anywho, took back my wireless keyboard and picked up a wired. Wireless was $20. Wired was $13 AND I had a $5 coupon (because when do I not?). Also had some frozen yogurt at the mall with chocolate, fresh strawberries and captain crunch cereal.

Good time!

*I rode my bike, so I'm allowed a treat!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Had to have a skin-thing cut out for a biopsy. Got 4 neat little stitches to close up the hole.

I'm spending far, far too much time with doctors these days.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Yesterday I got my baby boy scheduled for dental surgery on the 7th of next month. Now it's the waiting that is hard. Besides that, my parents and I had fun seeing my nephew participate in his preschool music event. He was just so cute. Recorded every moment of it on my phone. Took pics too.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            Had to have a skin-thing cut out for a biopsy. Got 4 neat little stitches to close up the hole.

I'm spending far, far too much time with doctors these days.
            Sorry they are nibbling at your extremities B. De. But perhaps on the bright side they may hit OIL,Black gold,Texas Tea!!!
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              Sorry they are nibbling at your extremities B. De. But perhaps on the bright side they may hit OIL,Black gold,Texas Tea!!!
              I think they are digging for my heart, or maybe my soul.

At any rate, they'll not find either. I've hidden them both in bottles, and buried them in the woods.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Indeed,I myself am watching Fargo,the series,not the movie..This third one is a doozzy

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

If this migraine does not let up tonight, I'll be off to the E.R. tomorrow. I've had it for 6 days and went to see the doctor today. She was going to try to do IV fluids in the clinic but the damned insurance wouldn't cover it. My insurance is just making it worse for themselves. So let's hope the med I got today punches it out.
                  Anubisa

Comment

My ex just changed our plans because he got a new girlfriend. They say it gets easier, but the question is when?

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                      If this migraine does not let up tonight, I'll be off to the E.R. tomorrow. I've had it for 6 days and went to see the doctor today. She was going to try to do IV fluids in the clinic but the damned insurance wouldn't cover it. My insurance is just making it worse for themselves. So let's hope the med I got today punches it out.
                      Hi Anubisa, I know you didn't ask for my advice but have you heard of a Stillpoint Inducer? Here's a pretty short video on what it is and how to use it. Maybe this could help with your migraines. Please heed the warnings in the first few minutes, just so you're aware of possible issues.

I'm really sorry about the high pitched sound in this video. I think it's coming from their camera.

Here's another one.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Chessa View Post
                        My ex just changed our plans because he got a new girlfriend. They say it gets easier, but the question is when?
                        It takes quite some time, but it does get better. Just keep going!
                        [4:82]

Comment

Dates. The kind you eat. I never had them before. OMG. Who knew?!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            Welcome to the rest of your life Medusa!

I've made a similar discovery. I had my first ever fresh fig last week. I'm not keen on the dried ones which bothered me because I know they're good for you. The fresh ones are much nicer, although a little expensive so I'm not about to go nuts!
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              Waves hand...My ex Father in Law used to send a like 5 pound box every Christmas.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                                Waves hand...My ex Father in Law used to send a like 5 pound box every Christmas.
                                It's like eating a piece of sweet meat. It's weird. Nature is weird.

So I registered the coupon card my dr gave me for my Jardiance. I get it free till 2019! No co-pay. I was paying $35 a month for one pill a day! And without insurance it's $400 a bottle. Dang! But I'm in the program so freeee for meeee!

Comment

Working...
                                X