This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

someone i love very much just told me that they will probably never call themselves Pagan, even though they have been asking questions about it and respect it and even today bought a book about it.....i am honestly pretty crushed.
    in my mind, all the curiosity and jewelry and now book-buying, was leading to ultimately having a Pagan person to practice with.....
    =(

Comment

Comment

I made rice. And not I have to wait another 15 minutes while it sits on the stove doing its thing.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Why am I still awake?

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            Why am I still awake?
            Huh. I was coming in here to say those exact words.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Pst pst. Daylight Saving Time this Saturday night before you go to bed. You go back and hour.
              Yay! The good time!
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                Pst pst. Daylight Saving Time this Saturday night before you go to bed. You go back and hour.
                Yay! The good time!
                Ew no. We went to daylight savings on sunday. Already my brains all screwed up
                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                Seen the desert and the birds
                You cut your hair short
                Like a shush to an insult
                The world had been yelling
                Since the day you were born
                Revolting with anger
                While it smiled like it was cute
                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I had to go visit our relatives in another city, 30 minutes by bus from our town, in order to get approximately 40 books and some toys for my baby sister. It was astonishing.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I just typed reply instead of actually replying... This should be a sign.

I really want to call in sick today but I have too much work to do. And I don't want people thinking I'm calling in because of yesterday (extraordinarily bad day, yesterday) even though the reason I want to call in has absolutely nothing to do with work. AND we're already short staffed, so if I were to call in, then everyone would be so overwhelmed.
                    So, I'm gonna go in, be in pain and be miserable and do my work... Or try to.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      Yay! The good time!
                      We fall back on Nov 1. Not that it matters if there are furries in the house since their stomachs and bladders don't go back an hour -- no sleeping in regardless.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Three days left on our holidays. And they will be spent cleaning the house up for our rental inspection. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Torey View Post
                          Three days left on our holidays. And they will be spent cleaning the house up for our rental inspection. *sigh*
                          Mines spent going back to LC to prepare for work.

Wanna swap?

RIP

You cut your hair short
                          Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I'm giving a (very simplified) lecture on elemental magic using the classical system on Wednesday, which I'm excited for, but I need to actually write the handouts that go with the workshop. Not to mention my school work which I have even less desire to complete.
                            On the bright side, I get to see Mr. Tall, Blonde, Pagan most days and he is still lovely with eyes that resemble the clear sky reflected in morning dewdrops.
                            Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                              I'm giving a (very simplified) lecture on elemental magic using the classical system on Wednesday, which I'm excited for, but I need to actually write the handouts that go with the workshop. Not to mention my school work which I have even less desire to complete.
                              On the bright side, I get to see Mr. Tall, Blonde, Pagan most days and he is still lovely with eyes that resemble the clear sky reflected in morning dewdrops.
                              I wanna go to your lectures

RIP

You cut your hair short
                              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                                *raises eyebrows*
                                Oh, my.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X