X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Heka View Post
    I wanna go to your lectures
    As is, if everyone who is supposed to show up does, there's 20 something people I believe. It'll be my first time leading the workshop but I'm not too nervous. I enjoy being able to contribute to the club/coven. We normally do a workshop/lecture once a week led by the high priestess but I was asked to do this week's.

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
    *raises eyebrows*
    Oh, my.
    Oh, yes. The gold-spun rippling wheat that is his hair is beautiful and flowing and he possesses a smile which causes the clouds to part and rich sunlight to fill the air. He says he's not ready to date anyone right now, so I plan to ask again in a few months. Until then, he's still a great friend and a sweet guy. I'm not bothered with just being friends but I'd certainly like to be his boyfriend. If he heard me talking like this it would probably be so mutually embarrassing I would faint, but he's not on PF so I will continue to do so.
    Circe

Comment

I need to keep my thoughts to myself, my mouth shut, and my feelings buried.

That is all.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
        Oh, yes. The gold-spun rippling wheat that is his hair is beautiful and flowing and he possesses a smile which causes the clouds to part and rich sunlight to fill the air.
        Maybe you can sneak a pic so we can all see?

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post

That is all.
        No.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
          Maybe you can sneak a pic so we can all see?
          That would be so creepy of me... maybe if I manage to get a picture myself (that cant be reverse searched back to his facebook) I might post it in one of the restricted sections people generally can't see. He's probably not actually as attractive as I describe. He's 6 foot 4 inches but sorta hunches a bit more than he should, super skinny, blonde ponytail, sometimes wears glasses if he doesn't put in contacts, and actually still has braces on his teeth, but I think he's beautiful.
          Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
            That would be so creepy of me... maybe if I manage to get a picture myself (that cant be reverse searched back to his facebook) I might post it in one of the restricted sections people generally can't see. He's probably not actually as attractive as I describe. He's 6 foot 4 inches but sorta hunches a bit more than he should, super skinny, blonde ponytail, sometimes wears glasses if he doesn't put in contacts, and actually still has braces on his teeth, but I think he's beautiful.
            It would be creepy, I know. From your first description I was kinda picturing Josh Lucas or Josh Holloway. Please tell me your guy's name isn't Josh LOL I'm just joshing.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

That is all.
              Naaaaaaah.

I just had the most amazing shower. I was in there for an hour, listening to Slash. Washed my hair for the first time in a week (twas a bit mangy). Properly washed all the cracks and crevasses, brushed teeth properly, shaved. Everything. Then moisturised properly.

Can you tell I've been on holidays?

I feel good
              Last edited by Heka; 11 Oct 2014, 16:40.
              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
              Seen the desert and the birds
              You cut your hair short
              Like a shush to an insult
              The world had been yelling
              Since the day you were born
              Revolting with anger
              While it smiled like it was cute
              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I want to die. I want to gouge my eyes out with steel wool.

WTF did I do?

...we got a fucking kitten. And adorable black and white fur ball of allergenic misery.

And of course, the damn thing likes me best...just my luck.

Fuck.

Claratin eyedrops ARE NOT WORKING.

I don't mind cats-----from very far away, freshly laundered, or the rare one that doesn't bother my allergies. This cat is gonna like baths soon.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                  This cat is gonna like baths soon.
                  Made me gigglefit all around the loungeroom. Get pictures ok?! Haha

RIP

You cut your hair short
                  Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                    I don't mind cats-----from very far away, freshly laundered, or the rare one that doesn't bother my allergies. This cat is gonna like baths soon.
                    Try talking to your vet - I am told that there is some med you can give the cat that will prevent you from being allergic. I don't know, but that's what I've been told.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

That is all.
                      No. You don't! If you do that I will never come back here again. I always want to hear what you have to say. Agree or don't agree. I like what you have to say. You've earned the right to say it.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The Duce has spoken,so let it be written.so let it be done.......(I agree Chain)
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I haz hiccups this early or late. Depending. I've been up since 10:30 am and it's now 4 am.
                          Yay insomnia!

Also it was my last day at my old store. At least I got my boss to buy me my last diet dr pepper. And my other boss took me home. Got out of the car, and hugged me. I was like...okay.

weird.

Now I'm going to pretend I'm on vacation for a week!
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            No. You don't! If you do that I will never come back here again. I always want to hear what you have to say. Agree or don't agree. I like what you have to say. You've earned the right to say it.
                            What she said!
                            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Just thinking "the walking dead" is on tonight..the new season begins...Gets my Zombie kicking shoes on and grabs my best bashing bar.
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                                Just thinking "the walking dead" is on tonight..the new season begins...Gets my Zombie kicking shoes on and grabs my best bashing bar.
                                *massive gasp* yes yes yes exciiiiittteeeed!!! Can't wait to download my copy (because, ya know, Australia doesn't do anything on time). They're still in the train carriage aren't they?

Squuueeeee!

RIP

You cut your hair short
                                Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment