X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Might have uttered some kind of excitable noise....and swung my hand at it..
    I've had less than two hours of sleep in 26 hours so I'm hoping that helped, even a little bit.

I hate how writing puts me in a darker state of mind.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

• My last client today gave me really awesome scores on my feedback form but she wrote the wrong name down.
      I know she meant me because she called me that name in the room, too. But it's still kind of a bummer.
      “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

My best friend, my soul sister, left today. She's moving 1,243.67 miles away.
        “I am Cat and I walk alone and all ways are the same to me.” ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
          My best friend, my soul sister, left today. She's moving 1,243.67 miles away.
          I'm sorry faye, must be awful. But distance won't make a difference, you're still best friends. Hugs!
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

It's good to be home for Spring Break, I needed family time for sure.

Comment

Warm weather, vroom vroom.
              White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
              sigpic
              In Days of yore,
              From Britain's shore
              Wolfe the dauntless hero came
              And planted firm Britannia's flag
              On Canada's fair domain.
              Here may it wave,
              Our boast, our pride
              And joined in love together,
              The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
              The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Technology sucks at times. My co-worker Kevin and I got stuck in his car at Walmart. He couldn't remove the key from the ignition. There was a glitch in the matrix. So we sat there for 10 minutes till we gave in to...technology and googled the solution!
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm thinking I don't think it's good that I wake up still kinda tasting what I ate yesterday and feeling a bit sick. Not a good sign I tell you!
                  Do they not, then, ponder about the Qur‘an? Had it been from someone other than Allah, they would have found in it much discrepancy. [4:82]

Comment

Trying to remind myself not to overdo it. This is my first day feeling okay in almost a week, and I need to not push myself too hard and burn myself out trying to do shit.
                    “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Ah, french vanilla creamer...making even old coffee delicious.
                      “I am Cat and I walk alone and all ways are the same to me.” ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Forgot my work password and stuff now I can't get into my account. Oh well.
                        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Sometimes hearing sounds makes my body feel weird

- - - Updated - - -

It makes me feel things physically. Sensations.

Comment

Our equine vet looking at our new filly and her momma! Only 2 days old. It was a nice surprise to come home to on spring break. Thinking of going riding in the rain.
                            10658876_224088794611127_3925468989518023087_o.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                              Sometimes hearing sounds makes my body feel weird

- - - Updated - - -

It makes me feel things physically. Sensations.
                              That's asmr.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Wow,live and learn something new..I get that sometimes,I always just It was a startle thing. Where did you learn that Duce?
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X