This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I have never had a geared bike,they were always the simple(to me) peddle forward,peddle back to brake kind of bike. Mainly I always thought the multi gear bikes were for long distance like racing. going up a very steep hill perhaps.

Also this about gears,pro and con.
    Last edited by anunitu; 30 Jul 2016, 06:52.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm going to get the new Harry Potter book tonight. Can't wait!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

A lot of thoughts that are combining into a sludgy, "ugh" feeling.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

We did lammas fest this weekend, out camping for three days/two nights. My two year old slept in my hammock with me. It was nice getting some cuddle time, but also somewhat uncomfortable, mostly because she hasn't kicked my bladder like that since she was in me. We had a lot of fun, and the ritual was pretty awesome. Did some cool workshops, including making play silks and talking ancient gods. Woot!
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

The more weight I lose, the more I feel I look like a raccoon (dark circles are a trait from my dad's side. I've always had them, but they seem way more noticeable lately).
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I think I've been doing something in the middle of night with no recollection. I keep waking up with things in my bedroom that I don't remember bringing in there. Rolls of toilet paper, which is odd. I also tried to use the bathroom and couldn't get my door open because I locked it.
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I can't believe how fast this year is going by. Already Lammas time and Samhain is just around the corner. Stores have autumn decorations out already.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Why do people come back to PF and say "hi i haven't been here in a long time but will be more active now" and then go right back to not visiting.
                  What's the point of making such a post if you don't intend on following through?
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Got my new Wacom tablet today (basically a digital drawing pad) and I can't wait to use it. I'm waiting for the drivers to finish installing on the computer.
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                      Why do people come back to PF and say "hi i haven't been here in a long time but will be more active now" and then go right back to not visiting.
                      What's the point of making such a post if you don't intend on following through?
                      Haha, (hangs head) I've done this so many times! I don't post any promises to my wall, but I'll tell people offline that I'll try to use fb more. It lasts a week or two then I vanish again. I've posted once a week for the last few weeks, and I'm responding to other's posts almost daily, which is very active for me. Give it a week...
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm more of a lurker. I visit regularly but post rarely. Is that okay? :P

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I tend to go through cycles of activity online as well; I don't usually bother with an introductory thread, though I've sometimes wondered if I should, if I'm being rude by not doing it. But on the other hand, I feel mean for asking the welcome wagon to come out when I'm not actually new, have just been absent for a while. I have some socail anxiety issues, so sometimes I over think these types of things... But I think they do intend to come back when they write the new intro, but then time just slips away.

Comment

This time of year I find myself thinking of an ex-bf from the 80's. He was quite a character. I found out he was murdered 10 years ago in CA in a dispute over ownership of a bar. It was a really weird story - the 2 brothers who killed him were let go at first but then convicted & sent away for life.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                              I'm more of a lurker. I visit regularly but post rarely. Is that okay? :P
                              Lurkers happen all the time. Heck half the staff switch between lurk and non-lurk at any given moment. It's more that we have people who disappear for a year or two, come back, announce their return, post 5 times over a week and then disappear into the ether again.

Least that's what I'm guessing Juni is thinking of. I don't consider lurkers absent if they log in semi-frequently.

Well, not normally anyway, log in semi-frequently and do nothing else (including respond to private messages from three different people trying to communicate with you) for a year straight and I will consider you absent. Yes, this has happened.
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Because last time I started to be more active it seemed every time I posted an opinion it was shot down and jumped by multiple people because my opinions weren't lining up to everyone else's views.....so.....unless I actually have something constructive to say that goes along with everyone else, I realized it's just less stressful to not post, and if all I'm going to do is post in this particular thread...well...that's what facebook is for.
                                Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                                Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X