This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

The lady of the house is cooking cabbage in boiling water.
    Our house smells like dog farts.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

What happens when I move back home. Will they want me there am I going to be viewed as a burden. Will my cousin say yes will we become close again I miss my family I really do.

Comment

Did not want to start a new thread for this question,If it seems interesting enough someone can start a thread.

Question is this: Do you think you are having more stress than your parents did because of the fast pace and info overload?
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          Did not want to start a new thread for this question,If it seems interesting enough someone can start a thread.

Question is this: Do you think you are having more stress than your parents did because of the fast pace and info overload?
          Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post

Only if we choose to.

I think the extra info makes things easier, not harder. You just have to learn how to unplug when you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post

Only if we choose to.

I think the extra info makes things easier, not harder. You just have to learn how to unplug when you need to.
              This. The trick is learning to unplug. Finding the right balance.
              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
              Seen the desert and the birds
              You cut your hair short
              Like a shush to an insult
              The world had been yelling
              Since the day you were born
              Revolting with anger
              While it smiled like it was cute
              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

A tall blonde boy with a cute smile *sigh*
                Unrelated but, my study group is basically me lecturing... which I guess is okay?
                I didn't get home until 11 ;-;
                ...Let's hope I have a wonderful dream to make me really happy and offset how exhausted I'm getting.
                Circe

Comment

Stephen Collins allegedly admitted to being a child molester. I'm really hoping it's some kind of hoax.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Just saw that on Google news also Hawk
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I just heard the audio tape of his confession. This blows.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Sleep. Thinking about sleep. I know it's only Tuesday, but I'm already 22 hours into a 60+ hour work week. Up side is, I opted out of taxes for the week, so all that overtime will go directly into my pocket instead of having to share it with the government (at least, until tax time comes around).

Comment

Okay. What, exactly, is a Stephen Collins? I thought that was the name of a mixed [alcohol] drink.

I'm also thinking about Amanda Knox, ImprovEverywhere and dihydrogen monoxide.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                            Okay. What, exactly, is a Stephen Collins? I thought that was the name of a mixed [alcohol] drink.
                            That would be a Tom Collins. As for Stephen, I've no idea who that is either.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                              That would be a Tom Collins. As for Stephen, I've no idea who that is either.
                              I ended up hittin' Google, for it. After finding out that he was the totally inept actor, in Star Trek: The Motion Picture, at the helm of the Enterprise, prior to Kirk's return...

...I should have gone with a Tom Collins instead. Or maybe a hammer blow, to the base of my skull. Those few minutes (reading about his music, writing, directing and acting) are gone, never to be seen again. How very sad.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

A Steve Collins is a Tom Collins made with truvia.
                                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Working...
                                X