This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
    Maybe if you injured it before, it didn't heal properly. Or is still sensitive to pressure.
    It's not entirely healed yet. I only sprained it two weeks ago. But movement is important to healing properly.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
      It's not entirely healed yet. I only sprained it two weeks ago. But movement is important to healing properly.
      Yeah, it might take a while.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
        Hit a pool and move it there. Don't rush it! Ankles are tricky evil things. They make you think you are good and then wham! I'm going to collapse on you as you walk up this step.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

My friend's daughter has a 2 year old and a newborn. They take them for car rides to put them to sleep, and put the new one in a motorized swing to simulate that motion. I wonder what my parents used to do. We didn't have a car (city dwellers) when I was little, and sure as heck didn't have motorized swings. I think they just kind of put me in my crib and walked away. Technology sometimes enables people to make things harder, seems like.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I want to let that sit in a while.

Comment

Though on the outside I look like a dirty old man,in reality I identify as a young buck...with all my teeth,and a rocking body..

- - - Updated - - -

Truth be told now,its teeth in a cup,and my body in a rocker.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

They identify as puppies? That's the funniest thing I've seen all day.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I have the game on in the background. Half time was so boring. I mean. It's like mayonnaise.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    I have the game on in the background. Half time was so boring. I mean. It's like mayonnaise.
                    I don't like football normally, and the Superbowl drives me bananas. It seems like every two minutes there's a commercial.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized I've only made three pages of threads, when I've been here since the end of 2011. I need to fix that.
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

While browsing my atheist propaganda (r/atheism for the folks strong of stomach)
                      I came upon a quick and short article on exactly how I feel about being told I'm going to Hell.
                      No worse an insult

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                        While browsing my atheist propaganda (r/atheism for the folks strong of stomach)
                        I came upon a quick and short article on exactly how I feel about being told I'm going to Hell.
                        No worse an insult
                        I've been told several times that I'm going to hell, even by my parents. This is one of the reasons why I don't tell many people about my religious path.

Comment

Had another conversation with my parents about the military. As always they said "You have to do this and this and this in order to succeed".
                          They didn't serve and weren't even exposed to the military world. I was. I was summoned to Tel-Aviv last week to a lecture about a job in the military. Every second had to keep myself in control so I wouldn't have another breakdown.
                          The conversation with them was the first step in setting boundaries between them and myself.
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

My frigging pinky is bruised and sprained. I tried to catch a grocery bag with popcorn kernels for popcorn making (probably about 5 lbs and didn't know it at the time). It hurts so bad and I hope it gets better soon.
                            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I know how that hurts,did this thing as a kid where I caught a baseball right on my middle finger. It is still bent a little to this day.
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Laundry. I'm thinking about that pile of laundry I need to sort in that corner. And then put into my basket. And then *gasp* walk it down the block across the street. The horror. The. Horror.

I hate sorting and stuff. But I enjoy doing laundry and sitting at the laundromat.

Comment

Working...
                                X