This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Been gone for a few days. Did I miss anything good?
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Ask B. De. ,he knows a lot,and has a forked tongue,cause he speaks english AND Pagan!!!
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
        Been gone for a few days. Did I miss anything good?

Yes. We've been talking about you behind your back, but as soon as we saw your smiling face, we deleted it all.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
          Yes. We've been talking about you behind your back, but as soon as we saw your smiling face, we deleted it all.
          That was awfully nice of you ^^ though telling me kind of defeats the point. I missed you guys
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Hoping for a snow day tomorrow.

Lot of snow last night + very cold and windy today = drifts on the rural roads.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Never thought about snow days in terms of teachers.....hmmm,I guess you love snow days as well..
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

My neighbor across the street is a teacher & she begs for snow. I haven't seen one bit of the stuff yet this season, although there was quite a bit about 100 miles north.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

On snow days, teachers wake up, dance around in their jammies, then watch cartoons and eat fruity pebbles.

Comment

On snow days, teachers wake up, dance around in their jammies, then watch cartoons and eat fruity pebbles.
                    I am still waiting to find out how those potato cakes turned out!!! You know they will keep you warm in this tundra like weather. Must say I have never experienced 9 degree weather until today. I'd say its a little cold outside!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Spiny Norman View Post
                    It would be nice to see more discussion about Paganism here - it is a Pagan forum, right?
                    Not trying to be overly snarky but you do realize your in the general discussion thread. We can and do talk about whatever. If your wanting more spirituality and the likes there are boards. Start up and topic and we will join in if its something that we are interested in and or knowledgeable about. We have very well versed Pagans but we also have lives and jobs and its nice to have people you can come and talk about your day and your interests that also get you because your a pagan.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I hope we get snow.
                      My daughter has a tiny snow globe, and every night this winter she has shaken it before she goes to sleep.
                      Tears at my heart everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                        I am still waiting to find out how those potato cakes turned out!!! You know they will keep you warm in this tundra like weather. Must say I have never experienced 9 degree weather until today. I'd say its a little cold outside!!!!!
                        You're not in Texas anymore...

I was going to make the pancakes this morning, but K'Roe, the kids and I had omelettes instead

Comment

You're not in Texas anymore...

I was going to make the pancakes this morning, but K'Roe, the kids and I had omelettes instead
                          Lol no I am definitely not. I am still enjoying it so thats a plus.... Omelettes are wonderful substitutes!
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I could send some of this snow to anyone in need...

Going back to the uni after the holidays. It's going to be a tough day... (at least if that's my attitude. But I'm not ultra-spiritual, sure I'm allowed to be a bit grumpy!)
                            baah.

Comment

Those of us who have been here long enough to remember when Barney Rubble was a member has pagan chit-chatted most of the paganly thingies on our mind. Now we just shoot de breeze.
                              Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought. Not an easy environment for newcomers though.
                              Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                              Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                              And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                              Genesis lyric

Comment

Originally posted by Spiny Norman View Post
                                Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought. Not an easy environment for newcomers though.
                                You are a human being. Human beings chat. It can't really be that difficult.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X