X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    Also cats apparently loves packing to move. It has increased their climbing surface area tenfold.
    Are you entering the world of kinda living out of boxes,hoping you label the boxes for when it is time to unpack. My last move was almost 4 months of box living til I got it all sorted out.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I spent the last 3 days sharing a house with a pastor. It was nice to come home and not hear the name God mentioned every hour or so.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

It rained this morning, and we have a 50% chance of scattered thunderstorms tonight. Please let it rain let it rain let it rain!!!! I will be periodically doing my rain dance, if you can spare a moment please do a rain dance with me!!!! I promise I will share some of my rain with California.

I never had to do a rain dance in North Carolina. It rained just to rain. How I miss it...
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
          It rained this morning, and we have a 50% chance of scattered thunderstorms tonight. Please let it rain let it rain let it rain!!!! I will be periodically doing my rain dance, if you can spare a moment please do a rain dance with me!!!! I promise I will share some of my rain with California.

I never had to do a rain dance in North Carolina. It rained just to rain. How I miss it...
          You can have some of ours! I'll send it your way ^^
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
            You can have some of ours! I'll send it your way ^^
            I would love it!!! Yes please send it my way.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Yvonne Craig died. She played Batgirl, and was in Star Trek. http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...irl-dies-at-78
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I've been doing a bit of mending and one of my garments had some kind of fuzzy boa attached to it that I removed and now there are fuzzies floating all over my couch. But the lace looks less like something a cheap exotic dancer would wear so I'm happy with it.

Comment

The house is too empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                    Yvonne Craig died. She played Batgirl, and was in Star Trek. http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...irl-dies-at-78
                    I saw that. I feel sooooo old...
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Breastfeeding is tedious. Not always, but often.
                      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

New tattoo October 14th. Expect photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                          This made me sad. I loved her as Batgirl, she was great.
                          Yikes, all that cultural appropriation that used to be here tho

Comment

I'm having a rough time getting to sleep. It was only a week but I got used to sleeping next to someone, and now the bed just seems way too big and empty. Gonna go lay down on the couch and maybe then I'll be able to nod off.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                              I'm having a rough time getting to sleep. It was only a week but I got used to sleeping next to someone, and now the bed just seems way too big and empty. Gonna go lay down on the couch and maybe then I'll be able to nod off.
                              Munin I think you need to bring one of those kitties inside. Maybe a furry companion that can go in and out will help with the loneliness. My boys (border collie mix and chiwinnie) are what kept me sane while KP and I were 18 hours away from each other.

Comment

I just came across this horrifying news story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...tland-33994960

Warning though, if you have any shred of faith in humanity left, this story will take it from you.
                                Yikes, all that cultural appropriation that used to be here tho

Comment

Working...
                                X