This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I used to fly a LOT when I was younger and was ion the Navy. These days you could not get me on a plane,if I need to get somewhere,I would ride a train.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The weather is really bad here. Several parishes(I think that's the word) had to be evacuated. Homes are being flooded, school is cancelled. Makes me wonder.
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I have noticed that the weather is doing weird lately. And not just in one place.

- - - Updated - - -

Also,what part of the country,or are you not in the US?

- - - Updated - - -

Saw where Texas is having bad weather..Are you perhaps in New Orleans?(from the parish reference)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          I have noticed that the weather is doing weird lately. And not just in one place.

- - - Updated - - -

Also,what part of the country,or are you not in the US?

- - - Updated - - -

Saw where Texas is having bad weather..Are you perhaps in New Orleans?(from the parish reference)
          No, I'm in Louisiana and not New Orleans. I'm in another Parish.
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

The bbc shop is closing. They're having a sale. Gimme aaaaall the doctor who and sherlock merch!... this is gonna make me poor...
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Rather wondering if everyone got their cards. Ony two people I know of said anything to me, so I'm a little worried since I've been having issues with the post lately
              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
              sigpic

Comment

I did, and it's beautiful! I still have mine up on my desk. I love getting things in the real mail besides bills!
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                  Rather wondering if everyone got their cards. Ony two people I know of said anything to me, so I'm a little worried since I've been having issues with the post lately
                  I got yours, and it was very cute!

I learned today that if I have your number and we text a lot, Ambien and I will write you poetry at some point.
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I wonder what I should eat for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                      I wonder what I should eat for dinner.
                      I'm having this same thought.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                        I'm having this same thought.
                        I ate pop tarts.

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                          I ate pop tarts.
                          Cheese Quesadilla
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I've had a migraine for about 7 days now and it won't go away. I don't know what to do. Go away migraine!
                            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

My doctors prescribed me 10MG Adderall XR. I took two earlier and crushed half of one up for instant release. I'm curious about it. It doesn't affect me the same way it affects others who have taken it.

Comment

Adderall if I remember right is kind of Speed right? I am still trying to understand how this calms people down.

- - - Updated - - -

And remember in the 70's I was a bit of a speed freak...quit when I saw many other speed freaks die. Why the saying "Speed kills"

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X