This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Someone did me dirty. I'm feeling like what I did back to them wasn't enough. Too bad I can go to prison.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Last day of my 10 days off. I can say we budgeted and we've both got enough to cover those 10 days, it's nice to still have money in my pocket, neither could claim unemployment(the university mails us letters to do that while campus is closed) because both worked elsewhere. I'm ready to go back for sure. To much time off leaves me alone with my brain and we know that ain't good.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Grrrr boyfriend was awesome and said he didn't mind if I use his computer while he's at work to work on some of my stuff for my new shop, but now I've lost my SD card for my camera so I can get pics of what I need to finish up -__- Bloody well figures...First weekend I get the chance to be productive while not at home, and I forget half the stuff I needed to work on.
        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
          Someone did me dirty. I'm feeling like what I did back to them wasn't enough. Too bad I can go to prison.
          You have a mental condition. You can just claim a freak out.

Since I've been diagnosed and treated for bi polar, I have a get out of jail free card. I tell people at work all the time that when I'm ready I'm going to burn the store down and everyone in it. When I finally do my one free crime, it's gonna be a biggy. And I'm going to make sure I'm like talking about hearing Jesus and conspiracies and stuff. And probably add I'm a Trump supporter just to add to the realness of the crazies.
          I got it all planned out.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I saw what you did last summer.........Got it on video too....(Will destroy it for some Easter candy though)
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I can't sleep, and my head is killing me.
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'm addicted to QVC and HSN. I found the live youtube streams on my laptop. Omg. I'm so sucked into this world!

Comment

It's a holiday so Soul Food cooking is bound to happen. It's just never happened this late before.
                  "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Back on the QVC binge. I don't know why I'm awake. Oh yeah, because my work time schedule is now consistently 10-6. I'm a day person now. I don't know what to do. There's like light outside and stuff. And birds singing.

meh.

*clothes drapes

Comment

If QVC or HSN works for you,I say more power to them.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

What does it mean to talk to someone with base in your voice?
                        My mom told me to stop talking to people with so much base in my voice but I didn't hear any difference.

never mind lol

Comment

Trying to find a decent word that starts with "X" that would work for a story title is proving near-impossible.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                            Trying to find a decent word that starts with "X" that would work for a story title is proving near-impossible.
                            The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              Yep, I've read through it. Doesn't help that most "X" words are medical or scientific terms, and usually 20 letters long.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                                I hate those situations. It's even worse it seems when your asking about idea's but on some level you know you won't get ones that are useful. In part I think because the author seldom actually tells what the idea of the story is so we default to the typical medical terms that are most common or the sci-fi terms such as Xenomorph. That or the Greek influence that seems to stuffy or requires to much pre-knowledge to actually make it work for the reader who'd only see the title (hopefully) on some bookshelf if we could get it sold.
                                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
                                X