The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I got some disturbing news. I call my friend on the phone and he said he got a 65 to 75 percent chance to be blind. I'm so shocked to hear about it.

Comment

Started my 1.5 liters of water today. I need to get into this habit so I don't get the bad side effects of my new Diabetes drug (which is on the back burner because the pharmacy and the doc can't figure out what formula is covered on my insurance) meh.

So I made it through the day drinking it all. And peeing...allot. Which is good.
            I also picked up some Crystal Lite pink lemonade mix to add to the water. It was pretty dang tasty! So I'm adding filling up my water and mix to my daily pill regimen.

I'm tired.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

1. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 trailer looks so freaking amazing! What a time to be alive.

2. Going to see Logan tomorrow, God willing. I'm so excited!
              [4:82]

Comment

Dropping cable tv and phone line from my cable provider just saved me nearly $200/mo going forward. Why did I take so long to do this!?!!?!

Edit: Rain is dreaming and she's wagging her tail in her sleep. So cute!!!
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Great news. My friend isn't going blind. He told me on the phone is just a pinch nerve. I'm so happy!

Comment

Re: What are you thinking about?

I can't believe it is gonna snow again tomorrow - but hey, that's New England for ya. Warm weather like Spring; a spot of humidity like Summer; a stroll through Autumn again; and right back into Winter! Awesome.

Comment

We're getting snow down here! Thank goodness! I was wondering if we were ever going to get any!
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I've been drinking my 1.5 ltrs of water (with pink lemonade Crystal Lite added) two days in a row. First day was hard, but second day with the mix was pretty easy. I just lugged it around with me at work all day.

I'm pretty sure I won't be dehydrated. And my pee pee is a beautiful pale yellow!

But dang if I ain't peeing and drinking all day long. :=I:
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                          I've been drinking my 1.5 ltrs of water (with pink lemonade Crystal Lite added) two days in a row. First day was hard, but second day with the mix was pretty easy. I just lugged it around with me at work all day.

I'm pretty sure I won't be dehydrated. And my pee pee is a beautiful pale yellow!

But dang if I ain't peeing and drinking all day long. :=I:
                          I know you most likely can't drink beer,but its the thought that counts.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm getting really upset. I had another seizure and I don't know why. I had one on Friday of last week and one yesterday. I don't know what's going on with my body. This is just making me more upset than ever. I was doing so well.
                            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                              I'm getting really upset. I had another seizure and I don't know why. I had one on Friday of last week and one yesterday. I don't know what's going on with my body. This is just making me more upset than ever. I was doing so well.
                              Don't know if it will help but I have pseudo seizures. For me they come on under two primary conditions, when I am really tired or after I eat. The ones when I eat we discovered occur especially when I eat lots of carbs. I switched to a ketogenic diet and when I stick to it I seldom have the seizures near meal times now. Of course if I take in a lot of carbs they strike but otherwise they don't. Doing some research there is a precedent for a ketogenic diet to be recommended for children with epilepsy who do not respond well to the pills though it's sort of hit or miss with adults. Pseudo seizures have all the symptoms of epilepsy but the scans don't reveal the typical brain results.

Like I said not sure it will help but might be something to consider.
                              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                                Try talking to your doctor about CBD oil. (I'm not a doctor, but I read a lot).
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X