X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    Going to see my neurologist tomorrow. I don't know what he is going to say about all these seizures. Hopefully, it will be good news though.
    Best wishes!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Everyone is all storm. I'm here in shorts, tanks and chanclas.
      Sames. Barefoot and naked under a sarong most arvos. Still pushin 38 celcius here, which is almost high for this time of year. But the nights are nice. We dont need the air conditioning to sleep anymore.
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

We've been having crazy weather down here. It will be warm then back down to cool. Right now it is 19 degrees here in Morgantown. Don't know if that is with wind chill or not. Anyway, I really want to thank everyone who prayed for me and thought about me. I went to my neurologist. He upped my dosage on my Kheppra, which is a seizure medicine that I take. I take a total of three seizure medicines. I did ask about CBD oil (cannibis oil). I have been considering for the longest time if medical marijuana is a viable option for me. My neurologist has never used CBD oil. We're still having issues with getting marijuana legalized in the state. I can't take the synthetic version because the synthetic version will cause seizures actually. While I was at the neurologist I did have my VNS (vagal nerve stimulator) turned up as well. I then see him back in about a month. I will do a bit of research on the cannibis issue before I go. Maybe he can give me some more information or he may know someone who knows about it.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I had read something about that oil,and because it contains NO THC it might be legal there.

From this site,it seems the CBD oil is in something of a limbo state

That kinda sucks if you need it for medical use.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            I had read something about that oil,and because it contains NO THC it might be legal there.

The DEA has given public warning that CBD oil IS illegal where MaryJane is illegal.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I read that page. I'll have to do more research, but if I use this it has to be legal. I'm not going to jail for something illegal. Lol. I don't like taking more medicine, but I have to. At least they'll keep the seizures away. I'm hoping. I have to start my six months again. Six months till I can drive alone. Oh well. Here we go.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                I read that page. I'll have to do more research, but if I use this it has to be legal. I'm not going to jail for something illegal. Lol. I don't like taking more medicine, but I have to. At least they'll keep the seizures away. I'm hoping. I have to start my six months again. Six months till I can drive alone. Oh well. Here we go.
                Don't do ANYTHING without talking to a doctor - and a doctor can write you a script for it, in most states.
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

even if it is classified as a schedule 1?
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

even if it is classified as a schedule 1?
                    There are about 30 states with medical MJ laws where a doctor can prescribe it.

Comment

So Mabon weekend atm. In the Gladstone Gaol. Ghost tour went for ever. I mean a lot of it Ive seen before, but I always pick up something new, or retain something different. But we mostly know each other too well now so there was a fair amount of mucking around. But got some new stuff worked out.

Two girls were working real hard to work with energy and spirit, and there's more than one psychic here, one in particular you really can't f*** with. So to test them he asked what happened in that corner. So they went, and stood, and thought. Some time in this I've gone 'rape'. But kept my trap shut cos he's testing these two. Finally one of them says it's something in my throat and starts coughing. That meshes with the idea that I had no idea where it came from. Anyway they've stood there longer and been poked and prodded and come up with nothing. So the psychic turns to me, what did I get. I said rape. He just says "and". I had nothing so he puts me in the corner. I'm consciously getting nothing. I'm sensing some sodomy, but clearly some one died and it was messy, and people kept coming back to the throat... suddenly out of me come "throat slit". Apparently right on the money. Poor bastards. But now the two wanna be little energy workers have the shits. Im not even trying. Just leaving myself open.

Had a little Aboriginal boy hang off me for a bit. But he recognises me now.

But very tired now. That went for 3 hrs. And it's moderately draining. (We did make sigils for psychic protection today. This workshop i actually found easy for once! I had mine on me tonight.)

Time to sleep in cell 2 with Lucy the friendly ghost.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                      Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                        So Mabon weekend atm. In the Gladstone Gaol. Ghost tour went for ever. I mean a lot of it Ive seen before, but I always pick up something new, or retain something different. But we mostly know each other too well now so there was a fair amount of mucking around. But got some new stuff worked out.

Two girls were working real hard to work with energy and spirit, and there's more than one psychic here, one in particular you really can't f*** with. So to test them he asked what happened in that corner. So they went, and stood, and thought. Some time in this I've gone 'rape'. But kept my trap shut cos he's testing these two. Finally one of them says it's something in my throat and starts coughing. That meshes with the idea that I had no idea where it came from. Anyway they've stood there longer and been poked and prodded and come up with nothing. So the psychic turns to me, what did I get. I said rape. He just says "and". I had nothing so he puts me in the corner. I'm consciously getting nothing. I'm sensing some sodomy, but clearly some one died and it was messy, and people kept coming back to the throat... suddenly out of me come "throat slit". Apparently right on the money. Poor bastards. But now the two wanna be little energy workers have the shits. Im not even trying. Just leaving myself open.

Had a little Aboriginal boy hang off me for a bit. But he recognises me now.

But very tired now. That went for 3 hrs. And it's moderately draining. (We did make sigils for psychic protection today. This workshop i actually found easy for once! I had mine on me tonight.)

Time to sleep in cell 2 with Lucy the friendly ghost.
                        Woo, thats pretty cool! Great way to spend the equinox weekend too! Of course, it's oestra for us, or whatever you want to call it, but I'm really excited for Monday. I've thoroughly enjoyed my sabbat rituals since I re-dedicated on Lughnasadh last year for some reason. It's like something finally clicked for me again spiritually after years of trying to force it.

I've got a nice little ritual planned that builds on some dreamwork I've been doing and that I did groundwork for on the full moon. Hope it goes to plan!

I've noticed something pretty cool. Not sure if it's my monthly temple work, or if it's because I practice mindfulness, but the months don't fly by like they used to. A year takes a year to pass. Okay, I know it obviously does, but I mean, time is going by like it did when I was a child. Just one long endless present, that gradually changes with the seasons, just at the right pace! Too many years went by in a blink in recent years. It was really starting to bother me. Then 2016 was just perfect. Nice and slow. Yet jam-packed with activity. I was worried 2017 would let me down, January was a weird old month, but it seems to have picked up. So Monday will also be a celebration of hope that this continue for as long as the powers that be allow it!
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post

Woo, thats pretty cool! Great way to spend the equinox weekend too! Of course, it's oestra for us, or whatever you want to call it, but I'm really excited for Monday. I've thoroughly enjoyed my sabbat rituals since I re-dedicated on Lughnasadh last year for some reason. It's like something finally clicked for me again spiritually after years of trying to force it.

I've got a nice little ritual planned that builds on some dreamwork I've been doing and that I did groundwork for on the full moon. Hope it goes to plan!

I've noticed something pretty cool. Not sure if it's my monthly temple work, or if it's because I practice mindfulness, but the months don't fly by like they used to. A year takes a year to pass. Okay, I know it obviously does, but I mean, time is going by like it did when I was a child. Just one long endless present, that gradually changes with the seasons, just at the right pace! Too many years went by in a blink in recent years. It was really starting to bother me. Then 2016 was just perfect. Nice and slow. Yet jam-packed with activity. I was worried 2017 would let me down, January was a weird old month, but it seems to have picked up. So Monday will also be a celebration of hope that this continue for as long as the powers that be allow it!
                          I wish I was celebrating each season. I only do Mabon cos it's like an actual thing.

And I wish the time would pass slower.

Its already basicallu end of March, and I checked, I am booked out every weekend till the end of June... this year is gonna fly. 2016 was good though. I didnt hate it. I enjoyed it. It's just gone so quick.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                          Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Im not ready to leave LC. I don't want to go home, i feel terrible after the funeral. I just wanna stay and get fucked up with people who knew him, again. My mate said i could stay, and i dont want to intrude, but i tried leaving and was bawling my eyes out by the time i got to the highway. Now im just sitting in his back yard with a drink. I dont know what i want to do. Or what i achieve staying here. But i know im not ready to leave.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                            Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Trying to figure out what the hell is going on in a cousin's head then deciding I might be better off not knowing.
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I need a massage.
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X