Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about getting a removable uterus installed....
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
      *checks calendar.

It's raining! And I didn't have to bike home. A co worker gave me a ride home. And another one is gonna drop my bike off at home for me tomorrow. The perks of living down the street five minutes from the store.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Today I am mostly thinking about how warm it's been for the time of year where I live.
        3rd of November, and it's still like Summer here, it's crazy!
        I'm normally piling on the layers of thermals and knitwear by now, but I'm still in short sleeves, and open toe sandals.

Comment

Looking forward to finals in December then home for the holidays

Comment

Originally posted by WrachDrui View Post
            Today I am mostly thinking about how warm it's been for the time of year where I live.
            3rd of November, and it's still like Summer here, it's crazy!
            I'm normally piling on the layers of thermals and knitwear by now, but I'm still in short sleeves, and open toe sandals.
            It's the same here. Come to think of it, it's a damn fine time to invade Russia ...

Comment

The chinese are occupying Sibir already, Munin. Economically.
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Well, it just seems to be a good time for it. Historically, both Hitler and Napoleon decided to invade Russia late in the year during an "Indian Summer", but as nice as the weather was, to turned quickly and the troops basically froze to death. I tend to use that, "It's a nice time to invade Russia", as a way to say that it's nice now, but will change very quickly.

Comment

Was a song in the way back,"Detachable penis"
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

To whom it may concern: All is well in my world. I have been busy with other things and didn't think you all would notice if I was quiet for a while. It works at parties -- I just leave and nobody notices. I may be quiet for a while longer, who knows. Prefer not to post on a thread and not be around to reply, so *shrug*

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post

Was a song in the way back,"Detachable penis"
                      Video Link: https://youtu.be/byDiILrNbM4
                      I'm not clicking this.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      Sneak Attack

Comment

I'm not clicking this.
                        Lol. This song was a novelty hit they played on KROQ in the 90s.

Oh it's storming up again. Off and on rain. Big thunder. But blustering winds!

Comment

I'm thinking

Midterm midterm midterm panic midterm midterm midterm panic
                          Sneak Attack

Comment

I'm thinking

Midterm midterm midterm panic midterm midterm midterm panic
                            Know that feeling too well. Good luck!

Considdering wheter I should take the job offer I got. On one hand it sounds like fun, and it's experience and actual exposure which is good when you're hoping to get just a toe in to the whole acting thing... on the other hand it's 12 hours of work, not including the 2-3 hours it will take me to get back and forth. Payed with something like a quarter of minimum wage.
                            You remind me of the babe
                            What babe?
                            The babe with the power
                            What power?
                            The Power of voodoo
                            Who do?
                            You do!
                            Do what?
                            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I'm ready to be excited!!!! I did my interview at one of the Universities and I will get my phone call after they run my background and check my references. I am going to do my interview at the other university mainly because I agreed to it and I want to say what they say. Kp has 2 job offers we are just waiting to see who calls back first.
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I'm ready for winter! I ordered another electric blanket. Sadly I had to order the same one and the Sunbeam just don't last (but I'm keeping my receipt and registering it right away. Not gonna go through this put on high but nothing happens bs!) I digress. I pulled out my small space heater as well. So I'm back to being toasty in mah room (I'm north facing, it gets cold up here on the second floor)

Comment

Working...
                                X