X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
    It's like "wrinkle proof" clothing. Trust me. I can wrinkle it.

"Babyproofing" devices and techniques never met my children.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I got a bit nerdy watching 'jul i valhal' today. There's a bit of rune magic going on in this one, and I decided to take a look at whether they actually did some research or just googled runes there's some sense to the runes they used although it's not exactly advanced. 20151203_232329.jpg
      But can anyone tell me what the one between hagalaz and elhaz is? I'm not entirely sure. Still fairly new to runework
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Not much is parrot-proof!
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
          I got a bit nerdy watching 'jul i valhal' today. There's a bit of rune magic going on in this one, and I decided to take a look at whether they actually did some research or just googled runes there's some sense to the runes they used although it's not exactly advanced. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4605[/ATTACH]
          But can anyone tell me what the one between hagalaz and elhaz is? I'm not entirely sure. Still fairly new to runework
          I see, from top to bottom, Gebo, Algiz, Something, and what I've seen as Iar. They're obviously not EF, look almost to be AS except for that 3rd symbol, but may be YF or even Dalecarlian. Without knowing what that one is, the meaning is a bit iffy, but you've got the generalities of gift/reciprocity, protection, and duality. I'd hazard a guess at some sort of relationship working.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
            I see, from top to bottom, Gebo, Algiz, Something, and what I've seen as Iar. They're obviously not EF, look almost to be AS except for that 3rd symbol, but may be YF or even Dalecarlian. Without knowing what that one is, the meaning is a bit iffy, but you've got the generalities of gift/reciprocity, protection, and duality. I'd hazard a guess at some sort of relationship working.
            Hmmm... I gotta read up. From top to bottom I see Gebo, Elhaz, something I don't recognise and Hagalaz... but the book I'm using is not exactly great. Or detailed.

It's a kids' show, so I'm not expecting them to be good just really wanted to see if they made any sense. It's kind of a shame, because sticking with EF wouldn't have been that difficult for them. This particular one is loki healing an animal, though I suspect it's supposed to be sealing a deal... nice show, accuracy is a bit... ehm... sloppy.
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Drinking and trying to do these article annotations.
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Thinking when did looking at my paycheck (and bonus) has me first thinking YAY, pay off that credit card, before I think of things to buy. Realizing I have all I need. Sock,undies,bras,gloves.

I'm. I'm....I'm a grown up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noooooooooooooo
                (shops for on line make up)
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm thinking about starting dating again. I have found a guy on okcupid.com that I think I might start a relationship with, but we'll see.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I really needed to be in bed an hour ago. But I don't feel like sleeping.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'm thinking about Yule and what lies ahead for us in 2016... may the fates be kind!

Comment

I'm thinking about all the stuff I should have done this week, but didn't, because staying in bed with the boy seemed like a better option. Except now he's back at work, and I have to play catch-up.

Adulthood: I CAN DO WHAT I WANT (and then suffer later).

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm wondering whether I'm doing the right thing by not going to the funeral tomorrow.. I really don't want to see my mother. But I also feel like maybe I should want to go. I don't think I need it to say goodbye. But people keep saying I should. It makes me doubt myself a bit.
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                            I'm wondering whether I'm doing the right thing by not going to the funeral tomorrow.. I really don't want to see my mother. But I also feel like maybe I should want to go. I don't think I need it to say goodbye. But people keep saying I should. It makes me doubt myself a bit.
                            perhaps you could visit the grave after the ceremony?
                            Good luck with your mother, I hope you find some peace in your situation. It sounds really difficult.

I'm sick and I should sleep but perhaps spamming on PF would be worth it anyway...
                            baah.

Comment

perhaps you could visit the grave after the ceremony?
                              Good luck with your mother, I hope you find some peace in your situation. It sounds really difficult.
                              I was thinking I would do that... but that doesn't quite make up for missing the ceremony. The thing is, I don't actually think the ceremony means anything to me... it's the first time I've had a reason to contemplate it. It seems very hollow, like it's really just for show.
                              Thanks ^^ I will, eventually.

Oh and, I hope you're feeling better.
                              What babe?
                              The babe with the power
                              What power?
                              The Power of voodoo
                              Who do?
                              You do!
                              Do what?
                              Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Valerian root smells so fishing bad. I bought an ounce because I don't have any, and I didn't realize how much it stank until I got home. Now everything else that was in the same shopping bag smells like it. I can't even bring myself to think about using it in spell work now, because I despise how it smells. If anyone wants it, please, tell me. I will send it to you. Not joking--I'd rather see someone use it.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                                X