X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
    Maybe make it a valentine's day thing instead?
    I'm for that. Let's spread some Pagan Forum love!

I have a whole lot of cleaning I want to do today, and a whole little of motivation.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'd love that. Only... How do I send cards to another country?
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I asked my teacher did she feel threatened by me today.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I'm so excited for the judges that will judge my robot at AHRC on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
            I'm so excited for the judges that will judge my robot at AHRC on Thursday.
            Good luck.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I could totally go for that. I'll get it rolling and see who else is interested. And it'll get us out of the busy Christmas season of no monies.
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Just got back from a day trip to London, visiting family. Travelled on the underground and through two big railway stations, I was reflecting how vulnerable it all is. There's a slight tension in the air, following the Paris attacks.
                Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                Genesis lyric

Comment

That cop, Daniel Holtzclaw, from Oklahoma who was convicted of raping a bunch of women. I'm very curious as to his I.Q.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

One of the cats farted. It smells like a mix of death and honeydew melon (my candle) in here.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                      One of the cats farted. It smells like a mix of death and honeydew melon (my candle) in here.
                      Fearsome creatures indeed.
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

To read or color that is the question. I believe reading it is!
                        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Today I am thinking about how isolated I've become from the local Pagan moot and extended clans.

Must make plans to change that in 2016.

It's funny how so many of us stop and "take stock" of who and where we are in life as each year draws to a close... especially as one passes the half a hundred mark

Comment

My first date - 45 years ago today.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

It is taking so long to get to my teacher it's ridiculous.
                              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

A 'bomb threat' was called into LA unified school district. So the whole district canceled school.

Uh. Exact same 'threat' was called into New York public school system.

Kids. Smart.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X