This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I hope that works for you, Anubisa. Migraines and other severe headaches will really mess with your life. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Comment

We bought a motorhome yesterday. The eventual goal (ten year goal) is to be in the road permanently in 10 years. I'm hoping sooner. But in ten years our home will be nearly paid off and we can sell it and have a decent amount in the bank (may get a newer motor home at that point). Early quasi retirement. We're hoping to be campground hosts and pick up odd jobs. I'll get a job as a traveling central sterile tech. Our girlfriend is hoping to get a job as a social media manager for non profits. There's some woofing type stuff we're interested in trying out. We'd be traveling with a 13 year old and possibly a 8/9 year old and homeschooling. It's the dream.
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Nomad huh,well good luck,might be a bettor lifestyle than the nine to five world.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Good for you, Shahaku! I have a similar nomadic plan, but am waiting until my teenage children are fairly fully launched. It can be tough for them to make major changes after grade school, and the other logistics will take a while. I wish I had figured out a plan when they were younger. I think that they may have been better off if we were living on the road.

Comment

Had the Botox today. The lady I see did it with three needles in 31 different spots. Some in my shoulders, neck, back of the head, and face. It hurt like heck. I have some smallish bruises on my forehead where she had to pinch and put the needle in for the Botox. I'm hoping this will help me. Thanks for the well wishes everyone.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Prickly Pear View Post
              Good for you, Shahaku! I have a similar nomadic plan, but am waiting until my teenage children are fairly fully launched. It can be tough for them to make major changes after grade school, and the other logistics will take a while. I wish I had figured out a plan when they were younger. I think that they may have been better off if we were living on the road.
              We're homeschooling and going to quite a few festivals now days so hoping this won't be as much of an issue when we do go on the road.

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
              Had the Botox today. The lady I see did it with three needles in 31 different spots. Some in my shoulders, neck, back of the head, and face. It hurt like heck. I have some smallish bruises on my forehead where she had to pinch and put the needle in for the Botox. I'm hoping this will help me. Thanks for the well wishes everyone.
              My girlfriend (who has worked as a vet tech) said their idiots and should have used at least 10 needles for that many pokes. I'm sorry it was ouch, but hopefully it helps in the long run.
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I think that if you have a plan for road schooling now, and they are a part of it, it will help a great deal when you are ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                  I'd only add watch for asthma like side affects. Botox can induce an asthma response though they used to deny it. It's in the small print now.
                  I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I'll definitely watch out for the side effects and for the asthma, though I already have it. If it worsens, I will go to the doctor. Thanks again for the well wishes. I did have a little bit of a headache today, but nothing that made me reach for a bottle. The spots where I got stuck still hurt though. Ugh.
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Second episode of Project Runway is on tonight. I'm looking forward to watching it soon. I'm a PR addict.
                      Anubisa

Comment

I went to a Town Hall meeting tonight with one of our State Representatives. One thing I learned was we have no real oversight on homeschooling here.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Thank Satan for followupthendotcom. (not advertising, just praising). It let's you send yourself reminder emails (the only thing I know I check daily on the dot!). So I can say something like Sept1@followupthen.com and send myself a note. I have a bunch of medications I need to order at different times. And this way I know I won't be late. Also with bills that are absolutely due on a certain date so I won't have a late charge. It's been my lifesaver.

Also I'm like 12 days away from vacation. I barely made a quick checklist on my phone. I have no idea what I'm doing. Winging it I guess! Big Cat Sanctuary, Linq High Roller observation wheel and Shark Reef. Plus a 24 hour buffet pass is all I've managed to come up with.

What am I doing with my life?

Working.I'm Working.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            Thank Satan for followupthendotcom. (not advertising, just praising). It let's you send yourself reminder emails (the only thing I know I check daily on the dot!). So I can say something like Sept1@followupthen.com and send myself a note. I have a bunch of medications I need to order at different times. And this way I know I won't be late. Also with bills that are absolutely due on a certain date so I won't have a late charge. It's been my lifesaver.

Also I'm like 12 days away from vacation. I barely made a quick checklist on my phone. I have no idea what I'm doing. Winging it I guess! Big Cat Sanctuary, Linq High Roller observation wheel and Shark Reef. Plus a 24 hour buffet pass is all I've managed to come up with.

Working.I'm Working.
                            This sounds genuinely helpful. Think I'll give this a go myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

Working.I'm Working.
                            This sounds genuinely helpful. Think I'll give this a go myself.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

All week it's going to be over 100 here. I guess I'll be taking Uber all week as well! I literally live 2 miles up the street. But I'm not biking nor waiting for a bus out in this heat. Thankfully living frugal means I can do this when I need to.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

It is beginning to feel like fall here,it is 56 degrees tonight,and the temps are a nice daytime of 70-75.,and it is very close to Sept.
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X